Russische nicht-tödliche Selbstverteidigungspistolen mit Gummigeschossen

Es gibt 102 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 58.928 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (17. Mai 2013 um 18:47) ist von Stiffler's Mom.

• Habe hier mal soeine Patrone aus meinem Bestand, da sieht man sie.

Dann halt eine in .38SPL mit Hartgummi, 7,62x39 ist auch was da,.... zieht sich überall durch dann halt auch im kal. 12 und 4.
    Die Türkische Firma Sterling hat da auch in 12/70 Patronen. Hatte mit denen auf der IWA gesprochen und ein Mustergeschoss hier vor mir. Die machen deutlich mehr mit soetwas.

• Bei der DSU die K13.P1 u.a.

Benutzt man da dann auch die großen Match Pistolen? Ich hätte vermutet da wird mit kompakteren "Gebrauchspistolen" gearbeitet. Ein kleiner Hochschlag ist schon vorhanden aber der macht sich bei mir nur optisch bemerkbar

• Benutzt man da dann auch die großen Match Pistolen? Ich hätte vermutet da wird mit kompakteren "Gebrauchspistolen" gearbeitet. Ein kleiner Hochschlag ist schon vorhanden aber der macht sich bei mir nur optisch bemerkbar

Vorschriften gibts da keine, die meisten haben halt nur eine .22er und oft ist das halt ne GSP o.ä. Da die K13 "halbdynamisch" ist (Laden, Ziehen etc. geht nicht in die Zeit), ist das auch kein Problem. Die 5-Sekunden Serie aus 10 m empfinden aber viele als das schwerste an der Disziplin, auch in KK (in GK wirds natürlich noch lustiger).

• ja die waffen an sich werden in bulgarien(EU) als SSW verkauft.

Ich hab erfahren, das zumindest die Munition dafür in Bulgarien seit einigen Jahren komplett verboten ist. Gibts wohl aber noch oft unter der Theke.

In Rumänien gibt es einen "kleinen Waffenschein" für Traumatic Guns und Luftdruckwaffen (wörtlich: Erlaubnis zum Führen nicht-tödlicher Waffen), den man relativ einfach kriegt. Ein psychologisches Gutachten ist aber trotzdem nötig. Soweit ich verstanden habe, sind da sogar Luftdruckwaffen (außer Softair) genehmigungspflichtig :huh:

• Non-lethal traumatic (rubber bullet) guns are more proliferated in Europe, than you think.

In Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania you need licence to own&carry, but that is practically a shall-issue licence. In Russia the Energy limit is 91 joules.
    In France some models are free to own with valid medical examination (there are even 44 mm/200 joule (!!!) guns, which are sold for civilian use (home defense).)
    In Poland the limit is only 17 joule, and they shoot the 10 mm rubber balls with 6 mm fb. platz blank ammo.
    In Hungary all nowadays available models are classified as gas-alarm guns, as long as they do NOT use united cartridge, ONLY normal blank ammo+ SEPARATE rubber bullets. We have 10-18 mm/9 mm R Knall guns 30-120 joule energy. For carry, we need the KWS.

• Thanks Gabor!

Have you heard any stories about people using these guns? Like what kind of injuries they inflict? Successful / unsuccessful attempts of self defense?

BTW: The video you posted is blocked in Germany, but it can be viewed using Tools like YT Unblocker for Firefox.

• Thanks Gabor!

Have you heard any stories about people using these guns? Like what kind of injuries they inflict? Successful / unsuccessful attempts of self defense?

BTW: The video you posted is blocked in Germany, but it can be viewed using Tools like YT Unblocker for Firefox.

As you know, most of such cases never became public. But!

Yes, I already wrote a long article about a successful selfdefence use in our printed magazine (http://www.kaliber.hu), because I have all the police investigation and court documents. The gun was effective, however winning the legal battle for the defender took more than 1.5 years.

Bild entfernt. Bitte die Forenregeln beachten!
    Lanam

Besides your guns, your best friends are the dogs:

:direx: http://www.traurige-hundeherzen.de/

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lanam (18. April 2013 um 11:06) aus folgendem Grund: Verstoß gegen Forenregel 3.4 d

• Interesting stuff. So apparently they're not as harm- or useless as many think.

I think I found your human test vid. You mean these columbian guys, right?

I'm still trying to decide wether this kind of guns and the legislation makes any sense or not. I mean, if this is a good compromise between carrying gas-signal guns and and carrying live guns. Or if it's any better than using CS-gas or pepper spray.

What's your opinion?

• Less lethal don´t mean none Deadly just Less deadly. But here in germany every thing is banned what can hurt some one. I ´m not even shure if im allowed to carry Darts with me.

• Interesting stuff. So apparently they're not as harm- or useless as many think.

I think I found your human test vid. You mean these columbian guys, right?

I'm still trying to decide wether this kind of guns and the legislation makes any sense or not. I mean, if this is a good compromise between carrying gas-signal guns and and carrying live guns. Or if it's any better than using CS-gas or pepper spray.

What's your opinion?

Yes, the human test video is the one you already found. The guy in the motorcyclist helmet was shot into the back.

The traumatic guns represents very good alternative for civilian selfdefense. (And some law enforcement use also.)

These can be used, when tear-gas (or pepper) based devices are not: windy weather, closed areas (rooms, public transportation, crowded places etc.). The chance of collateral damage (hitting an innocent person) is very low, compared to metallic bullet firearms, as the rubber bullets loose energy very quickly. Most of the traumatic guns are not dangerous above 10-15 meters. From political standpoint the risk a "mass murder/amoklauf" is zero, because the lethality is extremely low.

I absolutely support the wider proliferation of such non-lethal weaponry.

• I think that this Rubber Bullets are Less Collateral then Teargas or Pepperspray. But here in Germany you fight against the Sstubborn Politicts and the Union of the Police who are afraid of a Deadly Toothpick in the hand of a Civilian.

• I think that this Rubber Bullets are Less Collateral then Teargas or Pepperspray. But here in Germany you fight against the Sstubborn Politicts and the Union of the Police who are afraid of a Deadly Toothpick in the hand of a Civilian.

These traumatic guns are legal for civilians even in Vladimir Putin's deeply democratic Russia - there is no reason to fear from political standpoint.:-)

• I'm not sure what to think about such guns. Impact shock weapons face some problems. Firstly, they could be used too frivolously because of the less-than-lethal image. That could however, given a reasonable approach (so no chance in Germany) be countered by limiting the carrying to persons who had absolved a special course for the use, dangers and limitations of such weapons. Secondly, I fear such weapons can be not effective enough in dire circumstances. If attacked by a determined attacker with a dangerous weapon (knife, baseball bat, stick or such) I doubt that reliable defense is possible. The work mechanism is mostly pain and the bullets may work against some, but against pain resistant attackers they may not work. Maybe here a weapon with an irritant that attacks the eyes foremost would be even better that rubber bullets. Against a person with a real gun I would not dare to use a rubber bullet gun; perhaps head shots could stun the attacker long enough to escape. I don't know.

Is it possible to fire gas/pepper cartridges from the rubber gun pistols or will they not repeat? With revolvers it should be possible of course, so you can use mixed loads.

• I'm not sure what to think about such guns. Impact shock weapons face some problems. Firstly, they could be used too frivolously because of the less-than-lethal image. That could however, given a reasonable approach (so no chance in Germany) be countered by limiting the carrying to persons who had absolved a special course for the use, dangers and limitations of such weapons. Secondly, I fear such weapons can be not effective enough in dire circumstances. If attacked by a determined attacker with a dangerous weapon (knife, baseball bat, stick or such) I doubt that reliable defense is possible. The work mechanism is mostly pain and the bullets may work against some, but against pain resistant attackers they may not work. Maybe here a weapon with an irritant that attacks the eyes foremost would be even better that rubber bullets. Against a person with a real gun I would not dare to use a rubber bullet gun; perhaps head shots could stun the attacker long enough to escape. I don't know.

Is it possible to fire gas/pepper cartridges from the rubber gun pistols or will they not repeat? With revolvers it should be possible of course, so you can use mixed loads.

No handheld weapon considered as 100% effective manstopper, except the 12-ga shotgun with buckshots from 3 meteres:-)

Yes, generally, the gas/pepper guns are easier to use (no aiming), and longer the effect, but there are also the many limiting factors (weather). (When I carry a traumatic gun, I always carry a conventional gas-alarm gun, too.)

But from the (limited) experiences of their justifiable defensive use, the traumatic guns are usually very effective. Not against a drog-addict zombie with a real gun and a chainsaw, but against "usual suspects", everyday criminals.

The revolvers in .380 ME Gum or 9 mm PA Rubber can be used with standard gas/pepper cartridges, the semiauto pistols are manual repeaters, and in most of their calibers, there is not available tear gas ammo (10x28 T, .45 Rubber).

The Russian OSA (Wasp, PB-4) can be loaded with tear gas ammo in caliber 18x45.

• Naja-leider ist es ja utopisch,in D effektive Mittel zur Selbstverteidigung zu erwerben.Was nutzt denn schon Pfefferspray oder Pistole nit Pfeffer oder sonstigen Patronen gegen nen Gewalttäter?Der knieft die Augen zu und kloppt dich tot.Sone Gummikugelwaffe wäre das,was ich mir erträumen würde,um mich einigermaßen sicher zu fühlen.Aber-bleibt nur ein Traum-hierzulande kann man nur versuchen,allen,besonders jüngeren, Menschen ausdem Weg zu gehen-da sie potenzielle Totschläger(treter)sind.Verteidigen gegen die kann man sich ja nicht.Und die Polizei kommt eh nur,um die Leiche einzusammeln.

Wenn der STAAT seinen Bürgern die Waffen nimmt,bedeutet das nur,das er Angst vor der Demokratie hat!

• Vorher müsstest du den potenziellen Missbrauch dem Nutzen zur SV gegenüber stellen. Genau die jugendlichen Totschläger (klar, die lauern inzwischen an jeder Straßenecke ...) würden nämlich mit den Teilen rumlaufen. Gegen ein ganzes Rudel von diesen Tätern (wie sie leider, wenn es passiert, wohl meist vorkommen) halte ich den Nutzen einer solchen Waffe für beschränkt. Denn sie verursachen wirklich "nur" Schmerz ... ob dass eine ganze Gruppe abschreckt, glaube ich eher nicht.

Es gibt eben keine echte Sicherheit. Auch nicht mit einer UZI im Mantel. Die Gefahr, dass du gleich auf dem Weg zum Waffengeschäft von einem Vollspack überfahren wirst ist wesentlich, wesentlich höher.

• Nö-wenn man sowas nur an überprüfte-ich will nu nicht über WBK reden-aber überprüfte,mit Führungszeugnis,evtl ner Sachkundeprüfung,von mir aus ab 25,wo das dumme Gangsta-Kids Gehabe eh vorbei sein sollte-ausser bei den unbelehrbaren-die abereh im Knast sitzen oder mal grad auf Bewährung draussen sind-aso ich würde so effektive Selbstverteidigung für unbescholtene Bürger befürworten.Kriminelle bevorzugen tödliche Waffen,die sie in jedem Puff kaufen können.Hups-das weiss der Staat garnicht?

Wenn der STAAT seinen Bürgern die Waffen nimmt,bedeutet das nur,das er Angst vor der Demokratie hat!

• Medjay, sei mir nicht böse aber dein Weltbild ist so platt das kann man glatt unter einer Tür durchschieben.
    Von der Rhetorik würde das eher in die Bild passen.
    Die Welt ist Gott sein dank nicht Schwarz - Weiß.
    Ab welchem Strafmaß sollte man denn das Recht auf Selbstverteidigung verlieren ?
    Möchtest Du es nicht auch noch von der Etnischen Herkunft abhängig machen ?

Disclaimer :
    Ich distanziere mich ausdrücklich von allen Aussagen die ich gestern oder gar vor einer Stunde gemacht habe.
    Jedwede Ähnlichkeit mit der Realität wäre rein zufällig und unbeabsichtigt.

Fotos von mir auf Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joey_s/