Der X-BOW FMA Supersonic Sammelthread

Es gibt 1.377 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 207.196 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (5. Mai 2024 um 20:13) ist von Pfeilfangfan.

• I finished my first Dyneema Pro 3mm string following exactly the instructions, but the string is 1 cm shorter. I'm really reluctant in trying it in my crossbow, but, I must say it seems and feels really good.

Some testing is clearly required, but I'm thinking of getting it closer to the final dimensions before ever "thinking" of trying it.

Again I'm aware of the risks but I have to try it. I have to try it... 🤣
    Time required: 5 minutes.

• Hello ScavengeR_RO,

If you made the string for a Supersonic crossbow, then you should´t use it because of the risk of a dryfire. Please read the thread about Dynnema Strings before you use them. Strings for crossbow with low string pressure at the rail need to be served with an additional serving in the middle:

WaldE
    7. Juli 2022 um 15:50

Greets,

Walde

• Drakon with half moon nocks, but I'm not too eager. I'll probably mount it, but shooting it is another story.
    I'll read through all the posts from the thread you indicated first, thank you.

• Some feedback about the 3D printed adapter.
    There are some high stress points especially in the male adapter.

The blue one that I posted pictures of, holds together great, I even tried to break it apart on purpose just to test it's strength! No issues for now, printed at 200deg - Anycubic PLA Blue.

I printed another one with Devil Design Navy Blue, and well it simply snaps without too much force so it's clearly not up to the task and it's 25% more expensive... Suggestions after I closely inspected this weaker material and the failure points:
    - raise the extruding temperature to220 failed210 as it's clear that layer adhesion is a problem with this material.
    - print themale adapterboth on the side so the strength is better distributed across the layers.
    - Print with 100% infill.

!! Even if the print looks excellent it might fail so buying it ... well it might be money thrown out the window !!

PS: Sorry for spamming the thread, not my intention.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ScavengeR_RO (2. März 2023 um 19:29)

• 🧐, also ich setze mal voraus das man die passende für seine Suso/ Rev bzw. Drakon bestellt , oder ist etwa bekannt das diese Sätze nicht für das jeweilige Modell passen ? Falls nicht aufgeführt - fragen kostet ja nicht. Hatte eine in kiwi für die normale Suso abzugeben, der Käufer hat sich noch nicht beschwert , das etwas nicht passt. 🤓

Also,

Die Sehnen der Susu und Drakon sind gleich aber die Kabel der Drakon sind etwas länger.

ACHTUNG:

AUF GRUND DES LÄNGEREM POWERSTROKE GEHE ICH SCHWER DAVON AUS DAS DIE REV EINEN KOMPLETT ANDEREN SEHNEN/KABEL-SATZ HAT.

Gruß Michel

• Hast du ziemlich Recht!

Laut Soloflex sind 2,1 mm Unterschied , kann aber wahrscheinlich vernachlässigt werden . 👍

• Eben das erste Mal 25 Meter stehend frei mit der Drakon geschossen.

Von Aussreißern Mal abgesehen hab ich ungeübt ca. 4 bis 5cm Streukreis.

Find ich doch recht passabel :)

Ps.: Mit dem Standard-Red-Dot.

• Danke , denke auch das ich wohl oder übel die knapp 80 € investieren muss.

Die Sehne der Rev ( benutzt ) gegen eine neue Soloflex für die Drakon, die Drakonsehne ist 1 cm kürzer .

• Drakon can get a grouping of 15 cm at 15m if you're holding it steady quite easily with the included red dot, it could do better probably with a magnifying scope, as at that distance basically the tiny red dot covers the target basically, it's all luck from there on.
    I never fired the crossbow at more than 15m as it seems beyond what you can consider accurate without a scope IMHO.
    For plinking it seems accurate enough.

OT: Behold now, Chinese broadheads :)
    Look good to me, considering their purpose. I need to say I never want to use them for hunting, just to have them, "just in case", for home defense.

• …as at that distance basically the tiny red dot covers the target basically, it's all luck from there on.

Then you should consider changing your RedDot, most cheap RedDots have a 3 MoA Dot which is 8,7 cm at 100 Meters, at 15 Meters its 1,3 cm.

I really can't see that far, might be just my eyes, I have astigmatism and basically I see a star... :( Lowering the brightness helps but still not enough.
    Ignore then my comment, I don't have anyone to compare.

EDIT: You actually made me think and I searched and found this article, and as it says, I really find the green one on the lowest brightness the best... so indeed it's my eyes.
    I know I was pretty good with clasic scope, I might give that a chance now that I think about it.

• ScavengeR_RO

From time to time i also see a star instead of a point. Changing the brightness and/or light conditions helps me a lot. I tried about half a dozen, maybe more, different RedDots from 20-400€. Just one of them was broken, some are a bit more difficult for me to get a clean dot. First i thought the RedDots are the reason but sometimes i used a RedDot before and everything was fine and the next day i see a star. After changing the brightness or moving in or out of the shadow it usually works for me. So its more likely that my eyes are at fault than the RedDots, same like you.

• Hallo ,

heute Abend beim ersten Schuß passiert,

Original

und Kopie 🙃 auf der anderen Seite

und der Chip

ist von einer Drakon , wo bekommt man da Ersatz her ?

Ist das schon anderen auch passiert, oder bin igh der erste Glückspilz?

danke vorab