"RG GUM" ???

Es gibt 61 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 20.735 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (15. Juli 2007 um 17:56) ist von Stark.

• "It´s not that illogical!
    The RG88 is made for live ammo, the shotgun is technically a muzzleloader"

No, that is still illogical.

The RG88Gum is a _NON_LETHAL self-defence device. (No, it is almost impossible to convert for metal-bullet ammo!!!). And it is in the same category as a .357 Magnum.

My Sharps percussion rifle (for example) in .54 caliber is a "freie waffe", but capable to kill a Buffalo from 100 meters.

I think the categorization of firearms should be based on their dangerousness on human life.

A 7,5 J 4 mm M20 gun is as harmless as an air rifle. A 35 J 10 mm rubber bullet shooter is even LESS dangerous than a 7,5 J air rifle. (Less penetration). Why do we (you and I) need WBK for them?

• Magnum

Ich möchte gerne noch anmerken, das es nicht darum geht wie oft ich schon überfallen worden bin oder so. Ich möchte mich informieren und Irrtümer aus der Welt schaffen.
    Und selbst wenn ich unbedingt eine GK oder RG Gum Waffe haben wollte dann mit Sicherheit nicht nach dem ich überfallen worden bin.
    Zudem möchte ich mich gerne an in Deutschalnd geltendes Recht halten um anderen Menschen ein Vorbild zu sein.

Ausserdem denke ich, dass es in der heutigen Zeit durchaus angebracht ist sich über alle möglichkeiten der Selbstverteidigung zu informieren um nicht einem der immer öfter vorkommenden Gewaltdelikte zum Opfer zu fallen.

P.S.: Ich weiß es gibt hier eine gewisse Anzahl von möchtegern Cowboys die sich gerne eine Pumpgun kaufen würden um damit die gegnerische Gang zu killen. Oder so ähnlich.
    ICH MÖCHTE ---->NICHT<---- ZU DIESEN TYPEN GEZÄHLT WERDEN!!!
    Nur weil ich mich informieren möchte.

Vielen Dank

:johnwoo:
    Man it's crazy out here, I have no fun, I can't walk the streets... without my gun!!!

• Wieviele Rekruten hast du zur Ausbildung?

• Zitat

Ausserdem denke ich, dass es in der heutigen Zeit durchaus angebracht ist sich über alle möglichkeiten der Selbstverteidigung zu informieren um nicht einem der immer öfter vorkommenden Gewaltdelikte zum Opfer zu fallen.

Alles klar das verstehe ich natürlich, ich wollte mit meinem Hinweis auf die einschlägigen § des StGB nur klar machen das eine Schußwaffe zu haben auch eine Große Verantwortung bedeutet, über die man sich im klaren sein sollte.

Gruß Thomas

Ich mag die Stille nach dem Knall..

Waffensachverständiger im VWG

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von thomas magnum (5. Juli 2007 um 14:27)

• @ magnum
    Ich wage zu behaupten das ich das auch bin. Ich erspare mir hier an dieser Stelle weitere Erklärungen wieso und weshalb.

Aber da das jetzt geklärt ist, möchte ich dir mitteilen, dass ich auch deine Sorge und deinen Standpunkt gut nachvollziehen kann.
    Denn man weiß schliesslich nicht wer am anderen Ende der Internetleitung sitzt.

Vielen Dank noch mal.

:johnwoo:
    Man it's crazy out here, I have no fun, I can't walk the streets... without my gun!!!

• SOOOO ich hab mal beim Büchsenmacher in Spanien gefragt (Auf Englisch :lol:) was so ein Umbau so kosten soll, er sagte was man mit grob 350€ oder höher dabei is. Jetzt spiel ich mit dem Gedanken^^

mfg Desert

MfG Desert

• Zitat

Original von Gabor VASS
    The Ultimate Home Defence Gun:-)) I have one already:-))

One negative part of it: it costs almost 500 euros.

500 euros is not too bad for a converted shotgun. The downside of this construction is that reloading takes too much time. Also, I'm not sure if rubber-bullets are really that effective for home defense. I mean, a headshot might prove to be effective (like a punch with your fist) and knock the burglar out - but if you don't knock him out, what happens after you fired your two shots? (at least it makes a perfect club if the two shots fail)

The idea of this gun is very nice. It's cool to see how much creativity people can show to use their gun laws in the best way they can.

Austrians are still ahead of us all. Regular shotguns are still free over there and so is the ammunition. As you all can see, there is already a civil war going on in austria, with hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of dead people. The anti-gun fraction was right all along! :laugh: Stupid jerks... ;)

FWR 27745

Gun control is the theory that a woman found dead in an alley, beaten, raped and strangled to death with her own pantyhose is somehow morally superior and preferable to that same woman, alive in that alley, explaining to a police officer how her dead assailant got a bullet in the chest.

• Das kleine Revolverchen erinnert mich an eine Made in Italy billig- SSW...wobei die Beschriftung wohl eher auf die Türkei verweist...

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• Maybe it is effective from short distance (the shotgun), but minimum energy of bullet has to be about 280 J to take human down. Still it is better than Me 38 :)
    Gabor Vass, what can you say about Me 38 Compact gum with original cartridges (not knall + gum ball). How many shots it can handle without problems?

Greetings from Lithuania :)

• "
    Maybe it is effective from short distance (the shotgun), but minimum energy of bullet has to be about 280 J to take human down"

Where did you get this number???

Most of the .38 Special snubbie revolvers aren't capable of 280 J muzzle energy, and those killed thousands of people.

But the traumatic guns are a very different story, they do not kill with penetration and destroying tissue, but made for hitting the target on large surface/very slight penetration.

A baseball club or a rubber police baton won't penetrate the body, but still stops the attacker.

I do not know the ME 38 Compact in .380 ME Gum caliber, but I know the original gas-alarm version which is hmmm, far from the best at least:-))

• I read about it in some journal about 280 J (its minimum efficiency according to the journal). Of course you can take down human target with 5,45 mm PSM (about 100 J),
    In some hunter forum I have read that if you want to calculate the power of the gun to take an animal down you can do it according to an animals weight - 3 J for 1 kg - so if target weights about 80 kg, you need 240 J. I dont know if it is true since I am not a hunter :)

I have read in Russian forum guns.ru that one guy defended himself from a duck with Leader (TT traumatic version) unsuccesfully :) so i doubt in traumatic weapons efficiency. :) :) :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Stark (9. Juli 2007 um 17:11)

• In most cases, the bullet-firing guns (be it real or rubber bullet) ineffective because the defender simply MISS the target:-))

In the military-field the (normal small arm caliber metallic) bullet's lethal limit is 80 J. This is the energy when the bullet is capable of penetrating into a vital organ, and destroy it.

Most rifle bullets are above 80 J even from 2-3 kms.

But the traumatic rounds are different species. You should compare their energy to a baton or club.

• :) ok I understand
    It is only interesting why the legal limit (without a licence) of the energy of the bullet is 7,5 J in so many countries.
    i would like to have this shotgun, but the limit of the energy spoils it all.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Stark (9. Juli 2007 um 17:45)

• Und bei den Kanadiern ist es unlogisch...150 m/s, egal welches Geschossgewicht oder Geschossdurchmesser. Da nimmt man dann logischerweise das Pressluft-LG mit Kaliber 9mm...das hat ordentlich Dampf. Die meisten LGs die hier frei ab 18 sind wären es dort nicht, trotz der niedrigen Energie, weil da halt die Mündungsgeschwindigkeit zählt.

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-