Pro/Contra Baikal Mp61

Es gibt 514 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 123.794 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (17. Februar 2023 um 21:29) ist von decapitator.

• Auch wenn dieser Thread eigentlich nur die Baikal MP 61 betrifft, zeige ich hier einmal eine Variante für den Anbau eines kleinen Zielfernrohrs an die Einzelschuss-Version Baikal MP 60:
    Das ZF ist an der vorderen 11 mm-Schiene montiert, weil die hintere Schiene zu viel Vorneigung hat. (Auf kurze Entfernung konnte ich das am Höhenturm des ZF gar nicht mehr ausgleichen.) Das Korn habe ich nach unten montiert, was besser aussieht als ganz ohne Korn oder Kompensator/Laufgewicht. Den Korntunnel habe ich mit zwei passenden Stopfen verschlossen.

Nun noch ein simpler Tipp für den stabilen, ab etwas dünn geratenen Ladehebel: Wenn man ein Stück PVC-Schlauch darauf schiebt, können auch erwachsene Hände diesen Hebel bedienen ohne zu verkrampfen.

• So geht das natürlich auch. Problem dabei ist lediglich der Augenabstand zum Okular, weil das Schaftsystem für Ottonormal-Körpergrößen eigentlich viel zu kurz ist, auch in der letzten Stellung plus Schraube rausdrehen und nachsetzen.
    Viel Spielraum hast du ja dort nicht wirklich wegen dem mittigen Turm vom ZF.
    Und für das doch etwas skurrile Verdrehen des Korns empfiehlt sich trotz allem eventuell ein Kompensator, wie er bereits von dir benannt wurde und von Schneider (SWS) angeboten wird. Wäre ne Idee von mir, aber persönlicher Geschmack entscheidet und die Treffergebnisse auch.
    Also :thumbup:

Keine Ahnung ob Klaus Kinski genial war. Eines seiner berühmten Zitate jedoch absolut. Danke, Max Giermann.

• Sorry, but if you live in Germany and haven't a german/legal permision to have it, it's realy a problem.
    Outside Germany everything should be okay for you without an "F" ;)

We the unwilling, led by the unqualified, kill the unfortunate, die for the ungrateful.

• i can send it back i think, i dont know if it is legal for me to sell it to someone with the proper permit .
    also if the gun body is damage, there are replacement parts, how does one engrave the new replacement parts? can i just change the body ?

• i can send it back i think, i dont know if it is legal for me to sell it to someone with the proper permit .
    also if the gun body is damage, there are replacement parts, how does one engrave the new replacement parts? can i just change the body ?

If you are in germany and posses a airsoft or air gun with more than 0,5 Joule up to 7,5 Joule, your gun have to be marked with some details on it.

1. "F in the pentagon" marking
    2. Info about the importer of your gun
    3. the caliber of the gun (6mm, 4,5mm etc.)

If you buy weapons inside germany which are free without any weapons licence, there has to be always those markings on it to be legal, otherwise it counts as a illegal real weapon by law. Sounds stupid I know.

• If you want to import a airsoft weapon for example from outside of germany, you have to register it at customs before you import it.
    • The weapon should be send directly to a gunsmith or vendor which offers a import-service for "Einzelabnahme". They will charge you some money for this service and will send it to the Beschussamt. (Note: You are not allowed to own a non F marked weapon, so you cannot send it by yourself to the Beschussamt.)

After a few weeks you will get your order normal by post.

Maybe you can disassemble your weapon and send it disassembled to a vendor like https://www.conjack.de/shop/neubeschuss/

They would reassemble your weapon and can send it to the Beschussamt for you to make it legal. Just the "Neubeschuss" alone would cost you 175€, plus costs of the reassembling your gun by Conjack are maybe 40€ or so on top.

If this is too much money for you, I guess you only have the option to destroy your gun and throw it into the trashcan.

It is not worthy to risk a felony just because of some non-F-marked weapon.

I hope I could help you with your problem.

kind regards Tadashi

"Cogito ergo sum" René Descartes

----------------------------------------------------

You gotta pay to play, if you want

• danke euch allen für eure Ratschläge, es ist einfacher und billiger, es einfach zurückzusenden,
    Ich hoffe, dass wir eines Tages wieder Lagerbestände in Deutschland haben, oder vielleicht ein anderes Modell kaufen.
    Ich dachte wirklich, alle EU-Modelle hätten das F .

übersetzt mit Google Translate

• Somethin I´ve forgot to say to you (in case you don´t know already). Full auto on weapons with an energy above 0,5 Joule is forbidden in germany. Only police, military, some gun collectors and weapons manufacturers are excluded from this.

Keep that in mind.

If your gun is under 0,5 Joule it is considered as a toy by law, and you don´t have to F mark the weapon, and even full auto is allowed. Importing such weapon is also ok, and possible without the procedure I have wrote down above.

best regards Tadashi

"Cogito ergo sum" René Descartes

----------------------------------------------------

You gotta pay to play, if you want