Umarex 9mm P.A.K

Es gibt 7 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 3.571 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (2. Januar 2007 um 22:31) ist von Daniel_79.

• Ok, here´s the deal.
    Today the ammunition i orderd arrived, but take a look at this.
    Both this ammunitions are Umarex, but they are still different in shape.
    The new ammunition has the green plastic all the way but an shorter shell casing. But the total lenght is still the same.
    How can this be? Althou i have heard that Umarex gets ammunition from different places.
    But there must be an standard for makers to follow when it comes to quality? For example: That 9mm P.A.K must all produce 400bars pressure. Look at the picture.

• Hallo,

diese zurückgesetzte Kappe haben RWS zumnidest seit 2005 auch.
    Ist aber nicht weiter schlimm.

Gruß C.C.

Zeige einem schlauen Menschen einen Fehler und er bedankt sich.
    Zeige einem dummen Menschen einen Fehler und er wird dich beleidigen!

• Zitat

Original von Christian
    Hallo,

diese zurückgesetzte Kappe haben RWS zumnidest seit 2005 auch.
    Ist aber nicht weiter schlimm.

Gruß C.C.

Das finde ich sogar gut, da die Kappe meiner Meinung nach etwas mehr halt hat als vorher. Und somit bleibt das festhängen der Plastikkappe im Patronenlager vielleicht der Vergangenheit an.

Mfg

• I got some of the right ones too.
    But i dont know if they are a littlebig "longer" than last year or the old ones.

And on a look on the "UMA" they were some, they were printed "Y.S.A." or so??

==============================================================

Hatte auch welche mit der Kappe die etwas mehr innen lag wie die rechten,
    aber leider weiß ich nicht mehr ob manche etwas länger waren, im Gegensatz zu den Alten vom letzten Jahr.

Und als ich auf den Stempel (UMA) schaute, stellte ich fest, das manche mit "Y.S.A." gestempelt waren??

• Just noticed there's a dot between the UMA and the 9mm on the bottom of the longer shell, what does it mean?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von NeM (2. Januar 2007 um 17:41)

• Zitat

Original von NeM
    Just noticed there's a dot between the UMA and the 9mm on the bottom of the longer shell, what does it mean?

Yes, i noted that too now that you said it! Maybe it is different manufacturers on the ammo as i have heard.
    What the dot means, i dont know, all the old ones got it.