Es gibt 11 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 3.605 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (22. Juni 2013 um 17:55) ist von fahnenschmied.

• Hello all,

I am repairing an old Haenel Sportmodell 33 -and I need a Manschettenschraube/Stossroerhchen for it. I had a friend in Germany try to order it for me, without any reply from them. See below -

Jan 13, 2013 5:47 PM
    Subject: Bestellung vom 6.12.2012

Guten Tag, haben Sie meine Bestellung (s.u.) schon bearbeitet? Viele Grüße Anja Rehling

Cc: David Benjamin Stone mailto:steiner226@yahoo.com
    Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 7:50 AM
    Subject: Bestellung mit Lieferung in die USA

Guten Tag, hiermit bestelle ich: 1 Manschettenschraube-Stoßröhrchen HAENEL 33 (Metrisches Gewinde) zum Preis von 14,95. Senden Sie diesen Artikel bitte an die unten angegebene Versandadresse. Bitte drucken Sie die Adresse auf das Versandetikett, weil es bei handschriftlich eingetragener Adresse häufig Probleme gibt. Wenn Sie mir per Mail ihre Kontoverbindung und einen Betreff für die Überweisung schicken, sende ich Ihnen den Betrag plus Porto umgehend. Vielen Dank! Mit freundlichen Grüßen Anja

My friend Anja has still not gotten a reply after so many months.

Since then I have tried using their online form to order - which will not work for me. I have written them via the "Contact" link, in both English and the best German I can do - and I get no results. They must be in business yet, because when I started this, the metric thread part was 14.95, now both metric and zoll parts are 29 euro.

Can anyone here be of help? I can't call them because I don't have international phone service.

Thanks for any advice! Or help, for that matter!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fahnenschmied (10. April 2013 um 16:02)

• your friend should call this shop.phone 03621 - 40 13 43 Basically this shop is really ok.

• I think it would be a no problem if your german friend Anja orders the item with her shipping adress in Germany and ships as a present to you, or even with a printed proforma invoice with a small amount to your adress in the US. Most likely Waffencenter Gotha don't ship to the US because of the strict laws.
    I wouldn't risk to get in trouble for € 15.
    I ordered there 2 days ago late in the evening and received my goods today.
    I need a Skinner sight for my Marlin 39A from the US, if you help me I could help you! ;^)
    Regards
    Alex

• Alex,

Are you having trouble trying to get a Skinner sight? Do they not offer international shipping?I could help you out, if need be. I may try to get my friend to call Gotha anyhow... I am not sure if it were Gotha or Schneider I ordered some parts for a Haenel Sportmodell 49 from. They never came for three months and I was not sure they got sent at all. The company claimed they sent them, after I asked. Turns out some postal gorillas had sent it to the Union of South Africa....that is what they thought the USA meant on my address. Sometimes these thing become small adventures...

• Turns out some postal gorillas had sent it to the Union of South Africa....that is what they thought the USA meant on my address. Sometimes these thing become small adventures...

I'm laughing my Ass off right now...These People supposedly can't breath on their own, can they?

• Well, I had my German friend tried to call them - she told me that they dont take call-in orders, and said that if you make an "internet order" it may take a while. So I dont know if my order from some months ago is still valid. I tried to use the online-order form but it wouldnt work for me. Well, maybe she can work something out... She found this on the website... "Telefonische Bestellungen sind zur Zeit nicht möglich!
    Bestellungen per E-Mail oder Fax werden erst nach den Bestellungen im Onlineshop bearbeitet, daher wesentlich längere Bearbeitungszeit!
    Um eine schnelle Bearbeitung Ihrer Bestellung zu gewährleisten, bitten wir Sie in unserem Onlineshop zu bestellen."

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fahnenschmied (3. Mai 2013 um 21:53)

• I think my friend has managed to get one ordered for me! But if any of you really need help getting something from here - please let me know. I live deep in the land of Daisy and Crosman - even saw some new Benjamins the other day - but Haenels are scarce here. Canelles, I could still help you with your sight...if you really need help.

• Well, crap - I finally got my friend to get me this part - and when it comes it won't fit my Sportmodell 33. It has the same thread as the broken one out of my Haenel 49a. I think it must be one for a 310. Since they dont answer emails, I don't know what to do. My friend who ordered it has written them and no reply for over a week.

• Ah, no need for that if my emails are not answered when I write in German either! Now I find out that, according to my friend who ordered it, that there were some Sportmodell 33s made with 8 x 1.25 thread. But it wasn't on the list of the spare parts. My part just came listed as 1 X Manschettenschraube-Stossroerchen Haenel 33/ 33 (Metrisches Gewinde )
    As my gun doesnt take a Zoll pattern schrew but will happily take a 8 x 1mm screw, you can see I was disappointed to get a part which wont fit!