Help with tuning (velocity) of Crosman 1077

Es gibt 17 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 6.731 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (10. Juli 2006 um 18:42) ist von Ulrich Eichstädt.

• Hello,
    for first I apologize for writing in English, but my German isn't so well ...

So, here's a question:

... Can anyone please help me how to exactly get higher velocity of Crosman 1077 ? (not by taking lighter ammo : ))

thanks for any advice ...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Majk (10. Juli 2006 um 13:54)

• Sorry, but noone will help you here. We are a forum for free airrifles up to 7,5J. Take a look in the american Crosman forums. There you can find enough info's about tuning your 1077.

• No, I don´t think that somebody will do this here because it is illegal in Germany to change the power of your gun by yourself. Sorry, nobody can help you because our members follow the laws very strictly.

Immer zwei, drei offene Ohren für die Mitarbeiter haben.

Zuhören und Verständnis zeigen kann oft simples Handeln adäquat ersetzen und spart auch noch Zeit.

-Bernd Stromberg-

• Hi Majk,
    very easy to get more power :) Just email crosman that you need the us version valve... so your 1077 have more than 7,5 joule. No other way...

Best Regards, David

Solid, fantastic, aerodynamic, safe, honest, sometimes evil. Attractive to have, bloody when you don't have her.
    When she talks, she talks about death. My Azra saves non-life imagination. We love you Azra, because you are evil.

• but i've already written that the us-co2-pistoles like walther cp99 and cp88 have exactly same velocity ( V0 ) as our guns here in germany.
    So i dont think thats there a special US valve.

And again, its not vorbidden by law to make a gun reaches the 7,5 J boarder! The most co2 guns dont even reach 5 joule!.
    So i think there is something to tune! And if its made by a authorisised person who is allowed to change the gun (Büchsenmacher) and he dont tune it over the 7,5 joule boarder. is is ALLOWED in germany, too.

But if u found one that u can use for the cp99 too plz send me a privat message ;)

~Maka~

PS: I dont like these people who always shouting -its not allowed, we cant help u at illegal things- u are stupid! u all dont even knows the Laws of the country he come from and dont even the German laws.
    We in germany call them -kleinkarierte Regelscheisser- ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Makaveli1984MG (10. Juli 2006 um 14:38)

• Zitat

Original von Makaveli1984MG
    PS: I dont like these people who always shouting -its not allowed, we cant help u at illegal things- u are stupid! u all dont even knows the Laws of the country he come from and dont even the German laws.

I'm one of the persons who don't give any technical information on things that are illegal in Germany.
    The forum is based in Germany, therefore German laws apply.

But I don't like bein insulted by anybody, especially not by a §$§%&§$ who's p...... off because nobody helped him when he requested something illegal!

• hm perhaps u cant english very well, u can try it with google translator ;)

Zitat

And again, its not vorbidden by law to make a gun reaches the 7,5 J boarder! The most co2 guns dont even reach 5 joule!.
    So i think there is something to tune! And if its made by a authorisised person who is allowed to change the gun (Büchsenmacher) and he dont tune it over the 7,5 joule boarder. is is ALLOWED in germany, too.

• Zitat

[....]
    u all dont even knows the Laws of the country he come from and dont even the German laws.
    We in germany call them -kleinkarierte Regelscheisser-

Gut, dass Du fundierte Sprachkenntnisse besitzt, sonst wär's ja auch extrem peinlich, so dermassen die Klappe aufzureissen. :wogaga:

Nix für ungut...

• spaaam

villeicht nicht 100% perfekt, aber man kann es verstehen denke ich mal :n17:

für den rest: er spielt nun auf EIN verruschts endungs -s und ein vergessenes "here" an LOL mr. sprachprofessor was :D

• Zitat

Originally posted by Makaveli1984MG
    spaaam

villeicht nicht 100% perfekt, aber man kann es verstehen denke ich mal :n17:

für den rest: er spielt nun auf EIN verruschts endungs -s und ein vergessenes "here" an LOL mr. sprachprofessor was :D

Zweimal editiert und immer noch diverse Rechtschreib- und Grammatikfehler. Herzlichen Glückwunsch....:new11: :new11: :new11: :new11:

----------------------- Jäger der verlorenen Erma's ------------------------
    --
    - Waffen- & Munitionssachverständiger, Spezialgebiet Erma ---
    ------------ bitte hier mithelfen, damit es hier weitergeht ------------

• Zitat

Originally posted by Sgt_Elias
    Hi Majk,
    very easy to get more power :) Just email crosman that you need the us version valve... so your 1077 have more than 7,5 joule. No other way...
    Best Regards, David

Of course the gun laws in your country (if not germany, but hence you wrote english I suppose it is not) still apply, you should check if you break any. In germany for example, this kind of modification, executed by the gun owner himself, would conflict with the law.
    So I guess it's an exception for a moderator to give you this kind of hint, as mentioned above we usually don't give out information regarding tuning and upgrading.

Please don't flame me, I just wanted to add this remark.

Regards,
    neobusy

remove

• ... thank's everybody who posted anything helpfull .. : )

I'm from Czech Republic and there you can, i think, have airgun up to 16 J ...

And I ordered the Crosman 1077 in your country because here's no distribution ...
    So that's the point - i could (want !) have it more then 2 times powerful ... But I don't excatly know how : (

• Zitat

Originally posted by mihab
    and another forum just for 1077 owners :

http://www.network54.com/Forum/246966/

hope it helps ( and get guns from netherland or belgium they have no restrictions on power )

I know about this one ... I've posted there yesterday and I don't get reply by now ...

But I already bought crosman from your country some weeks ago and now I'm waiting for it ... : (

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Majk (10. Juli 2006 um 17:29)

• Zitat

And do you know how we Mods call people like you who don't care about the german gun law (like you proved it several times here in CO2AIR before)?

We call them: "banned"

Sieh es als Fortbildungsurlaub von sagen wir wieder mal einer Woche - in dieser Zeit könntest du zum Beispiel versuchen, etwas anderes als Google für deine grausligen Übersetzungsversuche zu finden. Hast du deinen Nick auch damit aus dem Italienischen übersetzt?

Ich bin der Keith Richards dieses Forums und immer noch hier...