Knall waffen in rostock

Es gibt 14 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 3.599 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (28. November 2005 um 19:32) ist von Arkangel.

• Hello, im new to the "knall waffen" and want to buy one, im comming to rostock next weekend, and therefore like to ask if any of you know a shop in rostock.. - if you have the exact adress, it would be really nice...

Also i like to ask if the colt goverment 9mm PAK, in nickel/wood is a good choice...?

Have a nice day.

Best regrads from denmark.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mr.denmark (28. November 2005 um 16:13)

• Zitat

Original von mr.denmark
    I was thinking of is a good quality, and looks real.

In denmark is the law build on this basis: is it fun, then it is illegal.. (denmark sucks big time :evil:)

We've got the same problems here. Since 2003 it's no longer allowed to wear a blank gun without permission. It requires a paper called "Kleiner Waffenschein". And we could only buy blank guns with the PTB-sign, otherwise it's the same as having a real gun which is illegal here without a permission. Thats the reason that there are no Glock-copys available here in Germany. The only Glock with PTB ist the Geco P217, but you could only get a used-one, but it's not cheap. That are only the restrictions for the blank guns!

Greetz
    Marcel

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• We've got the same problems here. Since 2003 it's no longer allowed to wear a blank gun without permission. It requires a paper called "Kleiner Waffenschein".

Will that say that i can not buy a "knall waffen" in a shop anymore, i was in a shop in rostock for about 3-5years ago, and all they asked for was proof of age, i also seen many websites from germany selling these types of guns, and they also (as i understand) wants age proof, please adwise..

Also please tell me of any shops in the aera of rostock...

• You can buy one. You just may not carry it around with you (when loaded).
    You can carry it around in a lockable case (without ammonition).
    You can also carry ist in the parcel you bought it (better in a backpack and not on your body).

Yours Ralph.

Walther LGM 1 mit Sima 6 - 24 x 50, FWB 150, Walther LA, Sharps 1863, Erma Gallager, HW 45, LEP: Ruger Blackhawk, ME SAA, S&W 10-4

• No, it's not a problem to buy one if you're 18 or older!
    But I'm a little curious, if you want to buy one and carry it home to Denmark, cause that's illegal and we don't want to support such actions. But if you leave the gun at a friend in Germany than it's ok.

• Ok, im not quite sure it's illegal to own it, for really manny years ago i was in a shop in copenhagen, and there it was posible to buy these guns, but just not the ammo for them unless you had a hunting (or so) certifikate. So i think it's legal to own the gun but not to use it, whitout certifikate.

Still no body knowing a shop in rostock?

• If you are 18 years old, yoe can buy any blank gun that has the PTB-sign on it (Most likely you won`t find blank guns without PTB here).
    So buying isn't the problem.

Carrying a blank gun (taking it with you ready-to-shoot or at least in reach) requires the "Kleinen Waffenschein".
    As you can inagine, it's not possible for a foreigner to obtain a KWS.

Just transporting (out of reach, in a lockable case, separated from ammunition) requires nothing.

Firing the gun requires own property or, if you are on someone else`s property, the permission of the owner.
    Fireworks are only to be fired in a way that the projectiles CANNOT leave the property (firing straight up into the air is considered safe to ensure that).

Now the most important question:
    What do you want to do with the gun?

Stefan

• Zitat

Original von mr.denmark
    Ok, im not quite sure it's illegal to own it, for really manny years ago i was in a shop in copenhagen, and there it was posible to buy these guns, but just not the ammo for them unless you had a hunting (or so) certifikate. So i think it's legal to own the gun but not to use it, whitout certifikate.

Still no body knowing a shop in rostock?

2 years ago I called the Embassy of Denmark because I wanted to travel to Denmark for New Years Eve and they told me, that it is strictly forbidden to carry the blank guns into their country. That's all I know. If you're not sure feel free to call them again.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kid Silencer (28. November 2005 um 18:17)

• Zitat

Now the most important question:
    What do you want to do with the gun?

Stefan

I was thinking of going to use it at newyear.. And then keep it as a hobby for the rest of the year, as i am a little interested in guns.

• You should inform yourself if it is possible, that you can take the PTB-Sign-Weapon with you back to denmark -> IF you travel back. ;)

It would be very pitty if you buy one and then when you want to travel back, you get in trouble or something else... just because of the Weapon.

• I would like to encourage you to take the gun home. If they catch you, you be part of a statistic that delivers an explaination to make danish gun laws even harder, if not, you are part of a different statistic, the statistic about illegal gun owners in Denmark. Only if you decide to leave the gun (and fun) in Germany, you are also part of statistic... the one counting the danish citizens obeying fully to their law.

Therefore, do what you want, in the eyes of the masses, you stay a number.

In your own eyes, a iron curtain behind your window, maybe disturbing- but that, I cannot judge...

Sincerely yours
    Arkangel (Marco)

Jene,
    die ihre Schwerter zur Pflugscharen schmiedeten,
    pflügen nun für Männer,
    die ihre Schwerter behielten.