Wie viel sind 7.5 Joule

Es gibt 73 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 77.836 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (14. August 2003 um 13:40) ist von Gabor VASS.

• Was that a muzzle loaded rubber ball shot from blank firer (like the french "defence")? These rubber balls seem to be quite harmless, i doubt that they are suitable for effective defense.

• hi,
    no, not the french (which are made in Italy, Czech Republik, and Germany) models, it is our "national" one.

The model I used for the human-test is the following "sondermodell".

We are allowed to have only under-7,5 J models, which are not useful more than 2 meters.

The 25J versions of the 10 mm and .45 rubber-bullet shooters are much harder, I can't find anyone to stand in front of it:-))

The soft bullets easily tear a handful material from a bomber-jacket from 5 meters:-))

• Das ist ja ein heisses Teil. Was spricht dagegen, so was hier in Deutschland frei zu bekommen? Der Antrieb mit heissen Gasen vielleicht?

Leuts! Versauft nicht euer ganzes Geld, kauft lieber Bier davon! :n12:
    -FWR Nr. 27447- http://www.party-san.de [GLOW=orangered]Hell is here! [/GLOW]

• hi,
    as far as I know it is wbk-pflichtig in Germany, but ohne bedurfnisprufung, similar as 4 mm M20-waffen.

The "cartridge" is composed (by yourself if your reload) from 3 parts:
    - 6 mm flobert platzpatrone
    - solid brass case
    - solid rubber bullet

From the 10 mm models you can also shoot 9 mm signal-rockets (for the Berloque pistole), although it is illegali in Hungary...

"These rubber balls seem to be quite harmless, i doubt that they are suitable for effective defense."

Have you ever tried on yourself?
    I did. It is very painful, such a direct hit with a police baton.
    When the weather is windy it is much better then tear gas.
    And we didn't speak about the 7,5J+ versions...

The French 20-40 joules models can be really devastating.

• I thought you can buy the 9mm ammo ready made! I can see that your revolver has a center fire hammer. Does he ignite the .22 short rimfire cardrigde reliable? The performance can easily improved by adding half a grain NC powder. Is the barrel of the revolver smooth?

• Stimmt, das kann auch sein! Wahrscheinlich haste recht! Was mich wundert ist, daß ohne Ventilbohrungen etc 7,5J erreicht werden. Nen Bleigeschoss brings mit ner Flobert als Antrieb doch auch auch +26Joule.

• hi,
    "I thought you can buy the 9mm ammo ready made! I can see that your revolver has a center fire hammer. Does he ignite the .22 short rimfire cardrigde reliable? The performance can easily improved by adding half a grain NC powder. Is the barrel of the revolver smooth?"

Hi,
    the gun has rimfire firing pin, it hits excentric the casehead.

The NC do not burn because the bullet is too light.
    You can easily improve the E0, but it is not the good way:-))
    And it is illegal, too...

• Mit meinem English stehts nciht zum besten, deswegen frag ich mal nach ob ich es auch richtig verstanden hab, man kann sich in Frankreich also auch solche Revolver kaufen, die dann aber bis zu 40 joule haben? Wenn man sieht, was für eine wirkung schon die 7,5j geschosse haben, müssen die teile dann ja richtig gefährlich sein.

• hi,
    "man kann sich in Frankreich also auch solche Revolver kaufen, die dann aber bis zu 40 joule haben? "

Yes, it is "frei ab 18" there, with registrating your personal data (similar as the gas-alarm gun buying under the new german law).

(Last week I visited a gun shop in Calais, where such guns were sold for british subjects:-))

The 30-40 joule means that it is effective up to 7-10 meters, not just 2.

Not really dangerous for human life, as the light, and large-caliber rubber bullets can penetrate only 3-5 cm of bare meat from close distance. Not deeper than an 4,5 mm airgun pellett with 7,5 J.

For normal, not naked person from 1-2 meters it is impossible to kill or seriuously injure, except the eye or neck shoots (similar as airguns).

So, the rubber-bullet shooter guns are effective as defense guns, but no more (or no less) dangerous than normal airguns within 10 meters.
    Above 10 meters much LESS dangerous than normal airguns.