Hello from Portland, Oregon

Es gibt 5 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 746 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (28. Oktober 2014 um 17:06) ist von Sgt_Elias.

• Hello to the forum,

To introduce myself: I have collected and written several books on vintage American air guns. My best known work is probably 75 Years of Crosman. I also wrote a book on the Benjamin Air Rifle Co.

Currently, I am working on a book concerning the famous Girardoni-made Austrian Army Repeater M1780. Doing this research has required the translation of many texts from German to English, so, please feel free to write in German, I feel very comfortable translating. Unfortunately, I do not feel comfortable writing in German.

If there are any questions on the old American air guns please ask and I will do my best.

• Welcome DT :) Nice to have you here.

I love the old Crosmans like Mod. 101

We have an special Crosman collector thread here: Crosman Gemeinschaft

Best regards, David

Edit: ouch.. wrong link, now it works ;)

Solid, fantastic, aerodynamic, safe, honest, sometimes evil. Attractive to have, bloody when you don't have her.
    When she talks, she talks about death. My Azra saves non-life imagination. We love you Azra, because you are evil.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sgt_Elias (28. Oktober 2014 um 17:04)

• Jo,
    da ist beim Copy und Paste was schief gelaufen... Mit IPad passiert das schon mal, auch die Rechtschreibung ist manchmal merkwürdig :D Nicht wundern wenn ein Satz bei meinen Postings keinen Sinn ergibt XD

Solid, fantastic, aerodynamic, safe, honest, sometimes evil. Attractive to have, bloody when you don't have her.
    When she talks, she talks about death. My Azra saves non-life imagination. We love you Azra, because you are evil.