Weihrauch / Marksman

Es gibt 76 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 21.512 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (4. August 2008 um 16:33) ist von Ulrich Eichstädt.

• aber im web steht bei der hw 40 dass sie 805g und bei der marksman auch 805g also kann es ja nicht sein mit dem aluschlitten ...

(Bitte nur eigene Bilder hochladen und keine ohne Genehmigung von anderen Websites "entliehenen Fotos!"
    Ulrich/Admin

• Jetzt hört mal auf zu rätseln:
    Das Äußere der HW40 oder ihrer Klone besteht garantiert nicht aus Alu, sondern Kunststoff.
    Und um noch etwas "klugzusch....": Einen Schlitten besitzen sie erst Recht nicht - jedenfalls nicht im eigentl. Sinne ;)

mfg
    Sascha

Wer nicht merkt, daß er von Idioten umgeben ist, merkt das aus einem gewissen Grund nicht..... :D

• First, I am a chinese, and I can read Germany.

An I know, the Company Marksman has first copy the HW40, the have just bought 3 HW40 and make the copy, and poduct some in TAIWAN, then buy the company BEEMAN, so get the right to product the BEEMAN p17, the same of Marksman 2004 Deluxe, but product in china, and as all you know, the Weihrauch HW 40 PCA was sold in the US in the name of BEEMAN , so now the Weihrauch HW 40 PCA is now named BEEMAN p17, or Marksman 2004 Deluxe, no matter what is the name, they all the same.
    So I am quit sure the so called made in germany Weihrauch HW 40 PCA now you buy in germany might be just assmebled in Germany! The company Weihrauch might just product the parts of the Weihrauch HW 40 PCA in the same factory of Marksman 2004 Deluxe and import these part and assamble them some where in Germany.
    Sorry for may poor english.
    Some more information, both BEEMAN and MARKSMAN are belong to another company now.
    So pls. stop to talk about chinese copy, the earth is a ball and there is org named WTO. It is not chinese make the copy, they just do there job, and the one sold germany tech. are your father, that all.

• "Beeman"... auf was für einfallsreiche Namen doch die Leute kommen.

Ich würde keine Pistole mit dem Namen "Beeman" kaufen *lol*

Höchstens Beerman würde bei mir Sympathie aufkommen lassen :n17:

Wenn eine PaintballWaffe auch Marker genannt wird...
    Ist dann eine scharfe Waffe ein permanent Marker?

Silvester. Mit I

• Zitat

Original von Mr.CO2
    Ich würde keine Pistole mit dem Namen "Beeman" kaufen *lol*

Das geht schneller als man denkt. Das Design der HW 45 ist ein Entwurf von Robert Beeman, das technische Innenleben wurde von Weihrauch zur Produktionsreife entwickelt.

Klick

Andreas

• Beeman verteibt in den USA Weihrauch Waffen seit ewig langer Zeit. Die China-Marksman wird in den USA für ca. $40 vom Versandhandel wie Midway-USA abgeboten.

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.e…6224&t=11082005

Viele dieser Marksman Pistolen hatten anfänglich Probleme mit den Dichtungen.

Der Trigger der HW 40 PCA ist besser als der Trigger der chinesischen Kopie. Ob das Visier genauso bescheiden wie bei meiner HW40 PCA weiß ich nicht, bei der verstellt sich die Höheneinstellschraube durch den Prellschlag. Offensichtlich bin ich nicht der Einzige der damit Probleme hat.

Soviel zur Deutschen Wertarbeit.

Laotun,

I would like you to share your sources after evaluating the contents of my link. Your post raised my b.s. flag!!!

http://www.beemans.net/the_scoop_on_the_sale_of_beeman.htm

Here is the Beeman site with three Weihrauch pistols offered:

http://www.beeman.com/sp.htm

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Andyd173 (2. August 2008 um 08:10)

• So here is the link where I get my info. from a group of chinese from Taiwan, It is in chinese, yes, the Taiwaniese spreak also chinese.
    http://artofwar.homeip.net/bboard/viewtop…&sk=t&sd=a&sid=
    Here is the text in chinese:
    MARKSMAN 2004是照著三把HW40樣槍依樣畫葫蘆搞出來的
    在台灣開模並生產的零件組裝而成,P17是把2004模具拿到大陸生產的後續產品 .

MARKSMAN幾年前買了BEEMAN,所以現正在整合產品
    P17其實也就是MARKSMAN包給大陸廠商造的
    只不過掛BEEMAN的名,因為比較響亮

兩者除了名字以外,聽說也有生產工藝上的差異
    2004的數量有限,因為它將被P17取代.

In this forum, they discuss the same problem with the trigger and they have their own solution:
    http://artofwar.homeip.net/bboard/viewtop…t&sd=a&start=60

• Buddy, you are full of it! Know what I mean???!!!! I have never read such a bullcrap.

How can you post a link in chinese and think that you prove something!!!

You are trying to make it look as if the Marksman had been developped in China while that area is known to the Western World mainly for their blatant patent infringements.

Keep on dreaming, pal!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Andyd173 (4. August 2008 um 07:05)

• I am also read in germany here, so why cann't you try to read some chinese.
    And, this year is 2008, and the link was in year 2007, and the link which say the Beeman would not be sold was year 2004.
    Again, in that linke, they said, the marksman 2004 was first copied in Taiwan, and then, producted in china, but in the name of Beeman P17.

• So I have already give the link talking about the same problem of the trigger just of the HW40, here is the linke again, and, in chinese.
    http://artofwar.homeip.net/bboard/viewto...t&sd=a&start=60
    And in the first page of this thread, they also discussed the oil problem with the new product Marksman 2004, say, the HW40 you buy now in germany has exactly the same problem discribed here.
    Your germany boy could not so truth to your farther and brather nowday, they also want to make money fast.

• Na, wer wird denn hier die immense Entwicklungsarbeit der asiatischen Waffenfirmen ignorieren oder wohlmöglich noch behaupten wollen, daß auch die anderen bahnbrechenden Entwicklungen nicht zuerst in China erfunden wurden??

So bekannte Marken wie Weihlauch, Feinwelkbau, Mausel, Hecklel & Koch, Walthel, Umalex oder auch Melcedes zeigen doch wohl, wer die tollen Erfindungen wirklich gemacht hat! Die deutschen Firmen klauen dann das Konzept, ändern nur ein "l" gegen ein "r" und beuten die armen Asiaten aus!

MR. Co2:

Zitat

"Beeman"... auf was für einfallsreiche Namen doch die Leute kommen.

Falls du dich nicht absichtlich blamieren wolltest, sollten wir hier mal ernsthaft über eine Zugangsprüfung für User nachdenken... :confused2::new16:

Ich bin der Keith Richards dieses Forums und immer noch hier...

• Here is the link fo marks man,

http://www.marksman.com/

and in the right bottom side is the logo of the beeman, please move the mouse cursor to that logo, and what you will see in the middle of the screen?

yes, Visit our sister company Beeman...,...

Just as I said, the marksman had bought the beeman and then the other company bought both company later.

• Sorry laotun, your english is a little difficult to read.

So far I believe you wanted to say as followed:
    You're telling us a company named Marksman copied the HW40 first and produced them in Taiwan, then they bought the company Beeman and sold those copied HW40's in the US branded P17.
    As far as I know the HW40 is also sold in the US but branded Beeman P3.

So let's try to get a general idea of all those models that look just like the HW40. At first we have the HW40, the Marksman 2004, the Beeman P3 and finally the Beeman P17.

Now that we have all those models listed above, what is it exactly you'd like to tell us? So far it appeals to me that you'd like to say that those models are all the same sharing more than just there outward appearance. Did I get that right? Do you have any hard data for this claim, any proof?

Jugend ist beständige Trunkenheit - sie ist das Fieber der Vernunft

Francois de la Rochefoucauld ( französischer Moralist des 17. Jhdt )

• "Your germany boy could not so truth to your farther and brather nowday, they also want to make money fast. "

First, little fellow, we are on a German forum here and we do not need to learn Chinese for your pleasure. Your point is lost since your English is as sick and confusing as the contents of your head.

• I am just interesting to the HW40/HW75, but first of all, I want to get a Germany product, not a chinese product.
    But it seems that the HW40 appear in the marktet in recent time has qulitat problem and let me start to think that they are not a real Germany product but a chinese one and I have my own good reason from my own experience.
    Sorry for my poor english, i just want to tell you some thing since you start to talk about something about china, please rememeber the story why there are text like made in china or made in Germany in the product, that's all.

• Zitat

Original von Andyd173
    First, little fellow, we are on a German forum here and we do not need to learn Chinese for your pleasure. Your point is lost since your English is as sick and confusing as the contents of your head.

And you, litte Andy, schaltest jetzt umgehend auf einen deutlich höflicheren Umgangston zurück!

Sei doch froh, daß auch ausländische Besucher hier mitdiskutieren und versuche ihnen nicht deine Meinung aufzuzwingen - was soll das denn? Du mußt seine Ansicht ja nicht teilen, aber das doch bitte sachlich!!

Ich bin der Keith Richards dieses Forums und immer noch hier...