Need help with ID of Rohm revolver!

Es gibt 30 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 3.277 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (26. Januar 2010 um 08:16) ist von Christian.

• Hello Andre,

this is a Roehm RG89 Revolver PTB 451 from 1992. A very reliable Revolver Kal. 9mm Blank.
    I have two of them myself and they are good for many hundreds of shots. The average price for a good condition is at about 45 - 60€

Best Regards

Harald

:F: und:ptb: nur noch sehr wenige - wegen Jagd und GK

• The guy selling it wants 94 euros for it. That's cheap for Röhm in Norway. Looked at a brand new RG59N the other day, with a price tag of 133 euros! :confused2:
    So 94 eur for the RG89 isn't to bad, if it is a good revolver. What do you think guys? Should I give it a go?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von AndreNo (8. November 2009 um 22:25)

• Zitat

Original von AndreNo
    .That's cheap for Röhm in Norway. Looked at a brand new RG59N the other day, with a price tag of 133 euros! :confused2:

why? do you have taxes on these guns (?) - or is it der price for the transport?

• Not any additional tax as I know of. I belive it is the transport that makes it so expensive. I found a Noris Twinny (black) on a norwegian site, and it was about 200 euros. Wich is what I payed for mine (vernickel) that I orderd from Germany. It is expensive as hell to import things...
    And another thing might be that we don't have them for self-defence, but for sports and dog training.
    The funny thing is that blank revolvers/pistols with open barrel (PTB) is not allowed in Norway. So I find it amusing that a lot of serious hunting stores sell them.

• Go for it. The RG 89 is a very reliable gun, all mechanical parts are built to last for quite a long time. I own a RG 99 N, a similar model with long barrel. Good quality and good price! :new11:

Ich bitte darum, mir in Zukunft keine Fragen mehr zu stellen (auch nicht per PN!!!), warum ich Neu-Usern hier immer wieder die gleichen Fragen beantworte - das ist allein MEINE Entscheidung! X(
    User, die von mir eine Rechtfertigung für meine Hilfestellungen verlangen, werden AB SOFORT komplett ignoriert!!!!!

• Great! I just sent a message to the seller, saying that I'm buying it.
    Thank you all for being so helpful and quick to answer! :new11:
    I will get the HW37 in a month or two as well, so the collection is slowly evolving. :)

• He sent it today. :)
    He said that he had 20 cartridges of CS that I could get for free. The thing is that they are from the same year as the revolver was purchased. Around 97'.
    Question : Are they still usable, or out of date?

Best regards,
    Andre

• Zitat

Original von AndreNo
    He sent it today. :)
    He said that he had 20 cartridges of CS that I could get for free. The thing is that they are from the same year as the revolver was purchased. Around 97'.
    Question : Are they still usable, or out of date?

Best regards,
    Andre

I think they are out of date.

I wouldn't use them for self-defense because the CS is evaporating.

But maybe someone is interested in collecting these old CS Cartridges.

H5N1

Röhm RG59N | Zoraki 914 | Röhm RG76 | Weihrauch HW88
    13:35 [145serkan]: ich will eine die sehr gut aussieht so brutal muss die aussehen wisst ihr

• If the Cartridges are with a Plastic-Cap, than they are ok for use. I´ve tested 25-years old CS-Cartridges, with have had full activity.

• Zitat

Original von Vogelspinne
    If the Cartridges are with a Plastic-Cap, than they are ok for use. I´ve tested 25-years old CS-Cartridges, with have had full activity.

Maybe your Cartridges did work, but maybe some others dont.

Would you build on an 20 year old fire extinguisher?
    I wouldnt...

H5N1

Röhm RG59N | Zoraki 914 | Röhm RG76 | Weihrauch HW88
    13:35 [145serkan]: ich will eine die sehr gut aussieht so brutal muss die aussehen wisst ihr

• Got it today.
    The CS-catridges went out of date in 1998. :crazy2:
    So... I guess I won't be counting on them for self defence. Allthough they are with yellow plastic caps, like Mr. Tarantula said. But when they are 11 years old I think it's a risk to take.

• Zitat

Originally posted by AndreNo
    Does anyone know of some other gips that will fit the RG89?
    What I'm looking for is a combat grip in plastic or some kind of rubber.

Thanks

Andre

The factory combat plastic grip, or RG99 wooden grip is quite good.

The Czech Alfa plastic or wood grips require a little bit "dremeling", but provides excellent grip.