Switching black/nickel barrel on a Noris Twinny - is it possible?

Es gibt 3 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 818 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (19. Juli 2016 um 10:17) ist von Blacktimberwolf.

• Hi!

So I have two Noris Twinnys and I want to mix things up a little visually by switching their barrels. One is black and the other is nickel.
    But it seems like Rohm made it next to impossible to remove the barrel part from the gun? The nickel version is PTB 599 and the black one is the newer one made by Umarex I think, can´t remember the PTB as I´m not at home right now.

I´ve tried a couple of different things
    I managed to remove the two tiny black plugs that cover the screws on the front side of the barrel, but there are no screw heads down there.
    I also tried to hammer out the plug/screw that goes through, but it does not move at all.

Of course I understand that I will need a new screw to go through for both of the pistols, but I don´t think that will be a problem.

I guess I´m not supposed to do this, then... But does anyone have any idea if and how it is possible?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards, André

• It's not possible. The reason is to prevent someone changing the barrel and building a real firearm from this blank gun, so it's fixed with a clinch bolt.

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• The actual PTB number 599 model has no interchangeable barrel for the reasons Germi already listed. There were old models of the very first PTB (275 ??) with screw-fitted barrel - but these are very rare by now and, even heavily used, they are quite expensive. Your model - sorry, not possible. You may have the chance that the barrel can be replaced by the manufacturer (not sure), but for that the gun has to be shipped to Umarex in Germany - IF they can / would do something like that.

Ich bitte darum, mir in Zukunft keine Fragen mehr zu stellen (auch nicht per PN!!!), warum ich Neu-Usern hier immer wieder die gleichen Fragen beantworte - das ist allein MEINE Entscheidung! X(
    User, die von mir eine Rechtfertigung für meine Hilfestellungen verlangen, werden AB SOFORT komplett ignoriert!!!!!