Umarex Walther PP/PPK

Es gibt 32 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 7.653 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (19. April 2010 um 19:30) ist von Daniel_79.

Wir sind kurz weg ...

Wegen Wartungsarbeiten bei unserem Hosting-Provider wird CO2air heute (Mittwoch, 8. 5), in der Zeit von 23:30 h bis Mitternacht voraussichtlich nicht erreichbar sein. Wir bitten um Geduld. (O_S)

• Dear forum members,

I have some questions concering the Umarex manufactured Walther PP/PPK models and the possibility of interchangable parts.

I have yesterday won an auction on Egun on a Walther PP made by Umarex with PTB 620. I´m thinking of ordering a new Walther PP despite the ugly barrel because the new wonderful bruneriung the have.

If my facts are correct the PTB 620 has the barrel that doesn´t look like a water pipe, but having the "normal" looking barrel.

Non of the Umarex made PP/PPK´s have slide catches?
    Does the PP with PTB 620 have a steel hammer or maybe steel inlet?
    Walther PP with the new PTB 765 (?) have only zink hammer?

I have come to understand that the PPK with PTB 502 have a steel hammer and as i understand having some problems with a main spring that tends to be abit weak?

But concerning the two PTB´s of the PP models, how many parts are interchangable between them? I guess the magazines of the two can work in both PTB?
    What i was also thinking is that since Umarex are know to be "cost effective" with their guns, is the hammer interchangable with both PP PTB´s? Then if the 620 PTB have a steel hammer could it be fit to the newer PP´s that are made today?

I´m having a hard time seeing that the hammer from the PPK 502 can fit the PP because of size issues....?

The PP (especially) is one of my favorite models and i must confess..that i am VERY JELOUS of Germi having a real PP converted to blank gun!! :cry: !!!"&/)#"&**!!! Well...at least i have the FEG PA-63 gun thou...

And it shall be damned that they never show up anytime at Egun those real PP´s SSW!

//// Daniel

• Zitat

Original von Daniel_79
    If my facts are correct the PTB 620 has the barrel that doesn´t look like a water pipe, but having the "normal" looking barrel.

Non of the Umarex made PP/PPK´s have slide catches?
    Does the PP with PTB 620 have a steel hammer or maybe steel inlet?
    Walther PP with the new PTB 765 (?) have only zink hammer?

I have come to understand that the PPK with PTB 502 have a steel hammer and as i understand having some problems with a main spring that tends to be abit weak?

The PPK is no longer in production.

The PTB 620 gots a real looking barrel. None of the PP PTB-models got a slide catch. Umarex, ME, and the IWG PP-models have no slide catch.

The PPK cock was produced in two variants, steel and zinc-alloy with steel inlet.

The PP cock is only zinc-alloy without steel inlet.

I've written a text about the Umarex PP against the original PP...

Vergleich: Umarex Walther PP im Vergleich zum Original

And here a short video of changing the magazine including decocking:

https://www.co2air.de/wbb2/jgs_db.ph…1&katid=17&sid=

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• I´m interested in a PPK but in the description of the pistol its says "Nur beim Single Action lässt der Hahn sich nicht richtig abschlagen"

What can the problem be? Maybe something easy to fix?

• Daniel,
    it´s better, you forget this one, because if if the owner write something about problems by using, than is the gun near the borderline of using and very near to a crash.
    It´s better, you looking for a not using PPK or better, you looking for a RG 800, the best PPK-clon.

• Your RG 800 with the wooden Grips ist really beautiful! I´ve made it as you, I buy a PPK from Umarex after I have had some RG 800 und some from their younger sister RG 100.

• That´s some nice collection! i have heard that according to the technical view the RG800 functions like the real PPK...???
    The i must say i also like the 8mmK round, it fits the PPK models good.

What´s the different by the RG800 and RG100?

Here are some more pictures:

• The difference between the RG 800 and the RG 100 is the caliber.

In 1994 the permission to build new blank guns with the caliber 8mm K was terminated. Those which where build until June 1994 where allowed to be sold.

The industry presented a new caliber as a replacement for the 8mm K, caliber .315 K. The cartridge is 8mm in diameter and 17mm long, so 3mm shorter than 8mm K. Gas pressure is the same as 8mm K.

Technically the models RG 800/100 are the best PPK-clones with all technical advantages except the indicator, it's missing. The indicator shows if a cartridge is loaded in the chamber. The models PP/PPK got it all, except the .22 lr version....

Here you could see the indicator, left PP, therefore is the slit inside the cock so you could see the indicator everytime...it comes out if a cartridge is inside the chamber so in the dark you could feel it with your finger...P38 got this indicator too...

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• Hello Daniel,

There were them Walther PPK with Original Maketings, in Black and once again with a chromium-plated sledge in the caliber 8 mms (PTB 502), indeed, there was like Germi late says already then Walther (PTB 585) in Black and in nickel, indeed, unfortunately, there was not only for 8 mms an extended 10 shots magazine, for which Walther in 315.

Here is my Chrome one *lol*

MFG
    Cannyblue

• Zitat

Original von germi
    Technically the models RG 800/100 are the best PPK-clones with all technical advantages except the indicator, it's missing.

Yes, i have read that the real ones have that indicator. That future in not available on my FEG-PA63.

Cannyblue,
    That´s a real beautiful PPK, it looks new. I´m keeping my eyes open at Egun but them Walther´s dont pop up too often.

/// Daniel

• @Daniel_79

Did you buy the RG 800 with the nice woodgrip at eGun a short time ago?

Bier trinken macht Bauch - Bauch bringt Ansehen - Ansehen bringt Geld - für Geld gibt's Bier ... ein echter Teufelskreis :thumbsup:

• Zitat

Original von Trommelmann
    @Daniel_79

Did you buy the RG 800 with the nice woodgrip at eGun a short time ago?

I bought the Rg800 the 23/3 . Haven´t got it yet from shipping. DHL seems to have forgot my package at some terminal or something.
    Its the second time i experience this! :evil:

• ... I tthink the best PPK-clone is the ERMA EGP 75 s. Especially the first models with PTB69 come closest to the original. And the ERMA-quality is outstanding.

ERMA ... :n1:

• Einschließlich der 69/4 (erste Version) hast Du recht. Optisch gibt's keine bessere Kopie. Technisch gesehen ist die Röhm besser. Von der Funktionssicherheit her sind beide gleich gut/zuverlässig.

Bier trinken macht Bauch - Bauch bringt Ansehen - Ansehen bringt Geld - für Geld gibt's Bier ... ein echter Teufelskreis :thumbsup:

• Könnt ihr nicht einfach so schreiben das es ALLE hier im Forum ohne Mühe lesen können??? das wäre echt nett. Danke

Gruß

92% der deutschen Bevölkerung hören Gangsta Rap, wenn du zu denn 8% gehörst die was anderes hören dann nimm dieselbe Signatur wie ich.

• Wieso denn? ich bin Fertig mit der Schule. Ich sehe hier eben einfach keinen Grund weshalb man in einem Deutschsprachigen Forum Englisch schreiben muss. Ich kann Englisch aber einige andere hier in unserem Forum können vielleicht nicht so gut Englisch wie wir. Aber möchten Trotzdem verstehen was hier geschrieben wird.

Gruß

92% der deutschen Bevölkerung hören Gangsta Rap, wenn du zu denn 8% gehörst die was anderes hören dann nimm dieselbe Signatur wie ich.

• @ Tactical Nuke:

Du hast schon bemerkt, dass Daniel aus Schweden kommt?
    Moeglich, dass er besser Englisch als Deutsch oder Letzteres gar nicht spricht.
    Das mag ein Grund fuer die Verwendung der englischen Sprache sein.

Wenn Du Englisch kannst, hast Du kein Verstaendnisproblem und kannst Deine Kenntnisse anwenden und/oder vervollstaendigen!
    Wer nichts versteht, wird aus eigenem Interesse schon fragen.

Wo liegt Dein Probem?

Gruss
    pak9