Es gibt 6 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 2.369 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (10. August 2008 um 00:38) ist von Motorbiker.

• I bought a HW 37 gas revolver (I havent seen them in Lithuania earlier).
    The revolver looks new and not used, but its PTB is 547 - can somebody say in which year it was made?

Greetings from Lithuania :)

• Please look to the Frame over the Cylinder . There must be the Signs from the "Beschußamt Mellrichstadt" und a Shield with 2 Letter. This 2 Letter are the Year of Production. A = 0, B = 1,....., K = 9.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Vogelspinne (9. August 2008 um 11:37)

• The letters are KD - 94. Thank you for information.
    I wonder why 14 year old revolvers were kept so long. I have read about HW 37 sold in Latvia with same PTB too.

I wanted to ask another question: what is the function of the part I found in the revolver box - it can be screwed on the barrel like the part used to shoot 15 mm flares, but its diameter is smaller.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2ekrrkl.jpg - photo of the part

Greetings from Lithuania :)

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Stark (9. August 2008 um 12:09)

• This Piece is to protect the Barrel-Thread, if you shoot without the Signalbarrel.

And KD is 1993! A is 0.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Vogelspinne (9. August 2008 um 12:29)

• Yes, it definitely is. Probably the best-made you can find new (at least in Germany, I don't know about the situation in other countries), together with the Röhm line. There used to be others that were even better made (from Erma - nicer finish, somewhat tighter tolerances), but those are only available on the used market as Erma closed down some years ago. You will have read about them in this forum, and about the sadness the factory's closing caused. :) The HW37 was certainly a good buy.

Ideen werden von Meistern gemacht, Dogmen von Jüngern. Und der Buddha wird immer unterwegs erschlagen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Schnurbel (9. August 2008 um 19:05)

• Zitat

Original von Stark
    As I understood from the forum posts HW 37 is a good gas gun.

It is probably one of the best gas/blank guns made in Germany. Mechanical parts and the cylinder are made of STEEL! :new11:
    Good choice - and enjoy it! :nuts:

Ich bitte darum, mir in Zukunft keine Fragen mehr zu stellen (auch nicht per PN!!!), warum ich Neu-Usern hier immer wieder die gleichen Fragen beantworte - das ist allein MEINE Entscheidung! X(
    User, die von mir eine Rechtfertigung für meine Hilfestellungen verlangen, werden AB SOFORT komplett ignoriert!!!!!