LEP -> airsoft

Es gibt 8 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.484 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (29. Dezember 2007 um 19:53) ist von Leeroy.

• Zitat

Original von Tomahawk674
    Look at this airsoft ammo, it is 5,5mm

Before the year 2002, every Airsoft in the caliber 6mm was free at the age of 18 and Airsofts with caliber 5,5mm were toys.

And there would be no difference in the muzzle energy, only in velocity, but the energy is the same.

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• Not the velocity is the interesting thing...the energy is interesting! And heavier bullets bring their energy better on the target than lightweight...

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• Depends on the purpose:

If you want energy for going penetrating targets, a nice weight pellet will do. however, the more weight, the more pellet drop.

But for making holes in paper targets, maybe they would work? In theory, a lighter pellet is faster, so it has a flatter trajectory. I would be interesting what kind of accuracy they could achieve.

I couldn't know unless I tried using them myself. One thing about them is that they are half the cost of any airgun pellets!

• Zitat

Original von Tomahawk674

But for making holes in paper targets, maybe they would work? In theory, a lighter pellet is faster, so it has a flatter trajectory. I would be interesting what kind of accuracy they could achieve.

They would work for making holes in paper targets.
    The accuracy would´nt be very good because they aren´t produced with the precision of a diabolo.

I believe they are made for smooth bore barrels. You can see the precision of a BB in a smooth bore barrel in the test Walther PPK/S (Umarex/Walther)

It is not satisfying and in no way comparable with a diabolo shot from a rifled barrel.

But you can try them ( maybe better not in a spring piston gun) and tell us how ist works.
    Would be interesting.

Andreas

• hejsan,
    I tried the 5,5 plastic BBs and the accuracy is horrible. The BBs diverge in all directions after 1 meter, probably because the bullet weight is to low and the speed to high. Therefore I pumped up the cartriges fewer times than usual (3 times). The accuracy improved but it is still no comparison to lead bullets and pellets.

• I think the rifling of an LEP gunbarrel contributes as well to the terrible precision by itself.
    The rifling can literally cut into the lead bullets and the will slide though the barrel with ease, but if the rifling cuts into hard plastic it might get shattered oder even partially melt up due to friction.

"Ohhh god, help us"
    "Divine Intervention is.............unlikely" *Pew*