Differences between ammo

Es gibt 18 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.657 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (20. Januar 2007 um 17:05) ist von Xiphogonium.

• Hi...

Another question :P..
    There's like 3 types of ammunition for SSWs but what are the differences?

1) Platz patronen
    2) Gas patronen
    3) Pfeffer patronen

So what are the differences?
    Let's say that I want 9mm PAK ammunition... that bangs as loud as possible, with no selfdefense options (like blinding flash etc...)
    I just want it to look and sound as real as possible since I am going to make a small movie including my SSW.

Thanks again mates!

Going to buy a GPDA 9

• The last both types of ammunation are only for self defense and not to "Knall Knall".

https://www.co2air.de/wbb2/lexi-424-9mm-PAK.html Look here!

For your reason to make a film, you have to buy the "Platzpatronen" by RWS, Umarex, Fiochie or so on and not the gas ammunation. ;)

Gruß,
    Martin :)

Röhm RG96, Röhm RG59, Röhm RG69, Röhm Vektor CP1, Röhm RG89N, ME 38 Magnum, Reck Miami 92F,
    Record/SM 2000, Geco P225, Browning GPDA9, Arminius HW1G, Walther P88 [8], Luger R93

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Martin_kr. (18. Januar 2007 um 13:32)

• 1) only for the Bang and starting from Rockets

2) for Self-defence ( you get 3 gas-cartriges: CN, CS and Pepper )

3) look at 2)

• Wobei ich für Filme rein Flash-Defence empfehlen würde (Waffe muss damit natürlich auch gut funktionieren).

Am Tag hat man ein Mündungsfeuer was dem einer echten näher kommt als das nur nachts sichtbare Feuer einer reinen Platzpatrone.

So long, ansonsten sind Platzpatronen das realistischste wenn man so will.

Viele sagen ja immer aus einer SSW kommt nix raus.....sehe ich nicht so...SSW ist ja theroetisch das gegenstück zur Gas-blow-back

GBB: Keine Hülse nur geschoss
    SSW: Nur Hülse kein geschoss :n17:

• 1. normal blank cartridges, green cap

2. blank cartridges for self defence filled with Tear Gases (CN or CS), yellow cap: CS, blue cap: CN

3. blank cartridges for self defence filled with "OC-Oleoresin Capsicum" or simply called "pepper". brown or red cap

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• Don't forget to not aim at people with those guns, they're very dangerous especially at close ranges. And use ear protection if you don't wanna know what a bang trauma feels like. My wax earplugs are pink (Ohropax classic), hard to see when you don't look carefully, I'd take those for a self-made movie

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von NeM (19. Januar 2007 um 22:14)

• I what way are the normal bang cartridges ( green cap ) dangerous? It says on the box that you have to be at least 1m away or serious damage is to be expected.
    Is it the gunpowder or maybe the pressure from the shell that is dangerous?
    In one way, you should be able to use the ordinary blank cartridges as self defence as they are dangerous up to 1m.....

Regards/// Daniel

• Any ammunition that is used in blank guns is dangerous by its very nature of being a small explosive charge. A simple blank cartridge without any additives of tear gas or pepper still represents a considerable threat if fired within too close a range. Both the pressure as well as the heat are nothing you would like to experience at point blank range.

You therefore could use a simple blank cartridge to hurt somebody seriously ...... you could just as well use a kitchen knife. If used improperly, even a simple blank can be lethal.

Mike

• Hmm, yes its true, and in the Röhm intruction book it says that "Guns,because of their very nature,are danferous".

But in self defense purpose, the CS gas should be more horrible than the peppergas, as i believe. But of course, non of them is pleasnt to be shot with....

/// Daniel

• I don't think so! ;) A good dose of "pepper" should be more effective than an equal dose of tear gas. There is a reason why police uses "pepper" sprays and not tear gas.

Besides, there have been verified reports that tear gas may proof useless when an attacker is intoxicated by alcohol. "Pepper" is therefore the additive of choice in defense ammunition.

Mike

• CN gas - simplified - is a less effective version of tear gas, compared to CS. It is a different chemical combination. As far as I know it is nowadays only used in 6mm Flob gas cartridges. All other tear gas cartridges have the more effective CS compound.

Mike

• But then you have the "flash defence" ammuniton. The difference between ordinary blanks and flash should only be the flame? And to be shot with an flash ammo must burn pretty good considering that there is an good flame coming out. But does it have any other purpose? I can´t believe that flash ammo is used to trigger fireworks..

/// Daniel

• Hmm , i would like to test flash ammuntion, i would look neat with a big flame coming out, but on kaehny.de there is two kinds of flash, red and yellow.
    But if its designd to blindfold the attacker, would´nt yourself be blindfolded to? As the pictures i have seen its a pretty good flame coming out.

/// Daniel

You know what will happen. You can close your eyes, you can look away. The attacker doesn't.

And no, they don't work like 'He's blind, now run'. They just are made to scare a little more than a normal blank.