Erma revolver

Es gibt 5 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.048 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (4. Juni 2005 um 09:47) ist von kin.

• I just bought Erma EGR66x https://co2air.de/upload/rr.jpg
    from someone who had it in stock. I was keeping some money for buying a riffle or something similar but i couldn't resist taking it in my collection because Erma is closed company so the oportunity is rare. There was only one more model in stock!!
    I am impressed it is made from full steel!! And stainless!!
    Well i am a very happy owner and i realy doubt if anyone will have this oportunity exept the one who will buy the ONE more in stock.
    The bad thing is someone on the phone claimed that the revolver was reserved for someone but i am not sure.

• Congratulation kin,

I´m sure you spend a lot of money but it´s worth.

Enjoy the gun in your collection, think about Nill ;) and resist to shoot with the lady.

Greetings

Musashi

• Yeah...oldies but goldies, those EGRs. ;)

How much did it cost you? And how is the overall condition?

There are 66Xs being offered on eGun every now and again, but they usually go for 400 EUR and higher.
    Considering the gun´s quality (and the fact that I once paid around 360 EUR for a factory new 77-4"), it´s
    not that exorbitantly much, though.

Zitat

Original von kin
    Well i am a very happy owner and i realy doubt if anyone will have this oportunity exept the one who will buy the ONE more in stock.
    The bad thing is someone on the phone claimed that the revolver was reserved for someone but i am not sure.

Now, that almost sounds like an hidden ad. ;)

Zitat

Original von Musashi
    and resist to shoot with the lady.

Occasional shooting is no problem as long as you thoroughly clean her afterwards.

Nevertheless, you should only fire the gun well oiled.

Regards
    HK

• Zitat

Original von Bambusbieger
    Occasional shooting is no problem as long as you thoroughly clean her afterwards.

Nevertheless, you should only fire the gun well oiled.

Und vorallem kein Schwarzpulver, das gibt richtig Flecken. Oder bleiben auf Stahl keine Flecken?

SSWs: Reck Miami 92F vernickelt, Reck Miami 92 und 2X ME 38 Compact 1X vernickelt
    Softairs: CA SLR 105 A1, HFC M92 CO2, ASG R-357, Mossberg M500 und eine billige Umarex Navy Commando
    Sonstiges: Recurvebogen, "Panzer II"-Armbrust und ne Schleuder