9 mm PARABELLUM ---> 9 mm PAK

Es gibt 32 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 8.601 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (22. Januar 2008 um 20:32) ist von pmbond.

• 9 mm PARABELLUM ---> 9 mm PAK

I thought it is technically impossible to convert a Browning's locked breech system 9 mm Luger pistol into 9 mm PAK gaspistol.

(The basic pistol was a FEG P9R (current Hungarian police/military pistol), what was sold as Mauser 90DA in Germany for a short time.)

:huldige:

But is is possible, see the photos:

Finally, this is the original real pistol:

• Wow, now thats a Gun I want!
    Shit German PTB , useless alltogether.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hmm Gabor, you seem to be quite an expert on the field of blank guns and guns in general..tell me: Are there many blowups and guns converted to fire bullets illegaly in countries that have less rigid blank gun laws?

"Ohhh god, help us"
    "Divine Intervention is.............unlikely" *Pew*

• Aleiine schon wegen der Stahlteile und weil man den Lauf abnhemen kann werden wir diese schöne Pistole wohl nie in Deutschland kaufen können Schade.

When I was just a baby, My Mama told me, "Son, Always be a good boy, Don't ever play with guns"

by Johnny Cash "Folsom Prison Blues"

• "ell me: Are there many blowups and guns converted to fire bullets illegaly in countries that have less rigid blank gun laws? "

No. (as far as I know...)

This gun is impossible to convert back to real ammo.

Barrel is totally useless in a real gun, and you can not get it off entirely from the slide. All the locking lugs are removed, even from the slide. The frame was also deeply modified.

There is even a spring to push BACKWARDS the barrel, making it possible to chamber the 9 mm PAK from the MODIFIED magazine.

Oh, I almost forget: the magazine is 15 rounder, and the gun is under 200 euros. :lol:

• Zitat

Original von Leeroy
    and guns in general..tell me: Are there many blowups and guns converted to fire bullets

I am fairley shure that many weapons are made into "blowups" while they are converted from blank fire to live ammo ;)

We have the same Problem here with the LEP and 4mm Weapons.

Baba,
    Piet-kun

• "I am fairley shure that many weapons are made into "blowups" while they are converted from blank fire to live ammo"

I am fairly sure, that it is not true.

The non-PTB Turkish and Italian guns are so soft in material, that they are going to became shit, only from normal gas-alarm ammo.:-))

The Real-Steel conversions are very strictly made, under close supervision of our police and Beschussamt.

• Zitat

Original von Gabor VASS
    "I am fairley shure that many weapons are made into "blowups" while they are converted from blank fire to live ammo"

I am fairly sure, that it is not true.

That was a pun, i ment "blowup" as in "it blows up if you try to fire a live round from a blank gun" :))

Baba,
    Piet-kun

• Oh dear me, finally, a new blank gun that would be extremely worth buying, unlike that "new" Umarex "Ruger" thing, I wonder why Ruger allows the manufacture of junk under their famous and well reputed name anyway.
    But well, it happens that i live in a country that considers its citizens pittyful idiots that can't handle even blank guns and 22. lr stuff properly. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey and: didnt mean blowups IN illegally converted guns, i meant blowups due to bad material AND illegal modifications as two seperate problems...

"Ohhh god, help us"

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Leeroy (21. Dezember 2007 um 17:16)

• Neidisch oder was sollen die Bewertungen? :))

Für unter 200€ ist das doch Hammer, wenn man bedenkt dass wir hier für eine P99 Special Edition schon 230€ zahlen :crazy3: Außerdem würde die Waffe rechtlich, soweit ich das sagen kann, hier wie jede andere SSW eingestuft. Da kommt man schon auf Ideen ob die nächste SSW wirklich ein Umarex-Zinkklumpen wird wo man sich mit 50% Wahrscheinlichkeit ein Montagsmodell antun muss das am ersten Tag streikt ;D

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von NeM (21. Dezember 2007 um 22:38)

• Zitat

Original von Daniel_79
    Can i purchase the gun? Is it availible like the FEG PA-63?

Will auch.... :cry:

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• Zitat

[i]Original von Gabor VASS[/i

The first pre-production run (13 pieces) was sold before Xmas (one is mine, of course:-))). In January the production will be start. Than...you know me e-mail address:-))

Exellent! :nuts::huldige:

• Harhar.....GENAU so ein mistding kenn ich vom schießen als 9x19er mit Norinco-Pillen (glaub 124 Grain)

Total schlabbrig im schuss, liegt komisch in der Hand aber als SSW absolut spitze weil total stählern und damit gut zu reinigen!!

Wenigstens kriegen wir durch Gabor VASS mal zu sehen was es so alles außerhalb des PTB-bereiches gibt.....obwohl..für manche User ist es sicher kein leicht zu ertragender anblick ^^

• Zitat

Original von Cuddles
    ...obwohl..für manche User ist es sicher kein leicht zu ertragender anblick ^^

Du sagst es.... :cry:

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• Well its bearable, as long as Röhm and Weihrauch continue their excellent work and some Alfaproj make it though the German PTB there will be Guns that wont fly apart or rust away...

"Ohhh god, help us"