REAL HUMAN TEST

Es gibt 142 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 26.084 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (22. Oktober 2006 um 19:40) ist von Ulrich Eichstädt.

• Hello,

Yesterday the members of a similar Hungarian gun forum (http://www.gunforum.hu) made a real test of a gas-alarm gun on a human being.

The situation: The attacker (Toto, the brave, 120 kg, 1,90+) and the defender (me) are standing in front of each other. The distance is exactly 3 meters (measured).

The task: on the IPSC timer's BEEEP, the attacker have to run and stab me with a simulated knife. I have to defend myself with a gas-alarm gun, and run away, avoiding the stabbing.

The gun: factory-new totally standard Rohm RG89N in 9 mm K (as a common, affordable piece). Loaded with Umarex 80 mg CS and 120 mg PV cartridges (CS-PV-CS-PV...)

4 rounds was enough to stop the attacker. A small "emergency team" waited him with water, camilla-tea, eyedrops, shower etc. It takes 5 minutes even to be able to open his eyes....

Watch the videos (from different angles):

http://www.gazpisztoly.hu/video/teszt.mpg

http://www.netlista.hu/toto.wmv

And some photos:

• ".. it looks like the attacker had no eye- or ear-protection, is that right? "

We wanted it as realistic as possible. No street thug carries eye and ear protection.

The chance to get some injury is minimal, but it was our risk, to REALLY testing effectivness and "stopping power".

• "....Kurwa..."
    He got money for this painfull job?

Suck out kommt immer!

Da ich Privatposter bin keine Garantie oder Rücknahme sinnloser oder schwachsinniger Posts. Lesen Sie nur wenn Sie damit einverstanden sind.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von nuplan (21. Oktober 2006 um 11:03)

• Zitat

We wanted it as realistic as possible. No street thug carries eye and ear protection.

The chance to get some injury is minimal, but it was our risk, to REALLY testing effectivness and "stopping power

... correct. I guessed that already. but I presume the chance to get hurt is not so minimal - especially for the unprotected eyes than could be hurt badly througt small particles that come out of the muzzle at such short distances. but he maybe closed his eyes instinctively. but the noise ....

okay, so this man gets my big

RESPECT!
    :huldige: :huldige: :huldige: :huldige: :huldige: :huldige:

jens

I can already smell all the gas around ....

• Oh my God !!!!

"Kurwa" :D :D :D

hehe "Der hätte wohl nicht gedacht dass es doch so Schmerzhaft ist, dachte wahrscheinlich ist ja nur ne Gaser"

Einfach nur Krass !!!

• Zitat

Original von Flammpanzer
    ... jackass auf ungarisch .... *lol*

ja man, aber einfach nur richtig krass hehe. ich habe mal so ne wolke nur abbekommen und war richtig "schönes gefühl" aber freiwillig niemals :D

sorry dass ich jetzt "deutsch" rede, aber die wolke kommt mir ziemlich krass rüber ! denke das liegt am licht etc. oder ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Abi-87 (21. Oktober 2006 um 11:16)

• With due respect, but not even wearing earplugs - I hope his hearing isn't damaged now :confused2:
    Esp 4 Shots closeup, but alright it's his decision and you seem to have some really crazy people in Hungary :))

remove

• Man muss schon verrückt sein, um so etwas zu machen :cc.

Auch bei youtube findet man solche verückte:

Verückter 1

Ne ich würd das nicht machen. Das sind waffen zum abwehren von Angreifern im Notfall. Jeder weiß was passiert, also warum noch ausprobieren?

• @churchhill, die Verrückten kenn ich auch schon aber ich habs noch nie mit ner Gaser gesehen =)

Naja dank Gabor weiss ich jetzt wie des so aussieht *lol*

• I Think, it´s show, that the defence with a gas-gun is possible and effective,if you know how to use sure a gas-pistol / -revolver.

Gabor: How was the weather? Windy or without wind / cold / warm / rainy or dry weather? This informations are interesting to know.
    And, what is with you. Are you contaminate with gas?

How many time have your friend use, before he was 100% ok? Has he any violations from the defence with gas?

• Der getaserde war ja steif wie ein Brett!! *lol*
    Sowas ist wirklich etwas seeehhhhrrrrr wirkungsvolles!!
    Ich glaube ich so einer stecke ich mir mal in die Jackentasche mit 18, bloß ohne aufgesetztes Modul!! das Kommt in die andere Tasche!!

mfg Sniper
    :n5:

:n5: Die Welt ist nicht nett, deswegen bin ich es auch nicht. :n5:

• Taser gibts bei Frankonia für 500 oder 600€, führen ist aber nur mit Waffenschein erlaubt.

• sniper:

Das Kartuschen ding hat ein :F: , also nix mit Jackentasche. Das solltest du doch wissen;)

@GaborVASS

Crazy. You can see that a SSW is not that ineffective for Self Defense like some Co2air Members announced here. Untill this Test it was no option for me to carry one for Self Defense, but now I changed my Opinion.
    Thx!