Alte Betäubungspistole

Es gibt 32 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 6.572 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (19. Januar 2012 um 13:41) ist von Spedini.

• Was willst du uns sagen?

Wir sind ein deutschsprachiges Forum. Bitte passe deine Rechtschreibung entsprechend an!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Creep0815 (18. Januar 2012 um 20:25)

• :roll: :tine: :laola:

Was geile Schuhe....

Gruß Tom

Niveau ist keine Creme... Und Stil nicht das Teil am Besen... :whistling:

• Hi Peter,

we don't know what you mean. This sentence doesn't make any sense. It's like "i bullet not box weapon fire clean safe", just some words without any meaning.
    If you want to get a reply please don't use google or something else to translate the sentences into german.

This reply in english is just an exceptional case because the used language is german.
    Try to find another forum in your language or improve your german.

Best regards

Chris

• Zeig doch mal Bilder von der Puste, dann kann dir mit Sicherheit jemand sagen was das für ein Teil ist.

Post some Pictures of your Gund and somebody will help you to identify it.

When I was just a baby, My Mama told me, "Son, Always be a good boy, Don't ever play with guns"

by Johnny Cash "Folsom Prison Blues"

• Manche Forenuser sollten sich mal den "Umleitung" Smiley anschauen..
    Besonders Creep, tosh und Ladehemmung... :!:

:umleitung:

"Hast Du nichts Gutes zu sagen, sage lieber gar nichts!"

Euer Verhalten ist peinlich.
    So unverständlich ist sein Anliegen nicht, es sind verwertbare Informationen enthalten, wenn man sie denn verstehen will.
    Wenn ihr mit den zugegebenermaßen spärlichen Informationen nichts anfangen könnt oder keine hilfreiche Idee habt, verzichtet einfach auf ein Posting.

Nun aber back to topic

Spedini
    Versuche es mal auf http://www.muzzle.de , dort werden einige alte und seltene Schreckschusswaffen vorgestellt
    (Try http://www.muzzle.de , they present a lot of old and rare gas alarm guns there)

• Maybe there is anyone of you that learned English,so let`s give it a try.This is what I want to know!

I have a very old little pistol made in Germany with wooden grips with marks on it Knockout and Geschutzt.German proofmarks on the barrel.Along with it came some boxes with large cartridges in caliber .410 (about 11mm X 50mm.There is a texture on the cartridges saying "Betäubungspatrone) and I guess that means teargas but ;^) I`m not sure of that.Is there anyone of you forum members who knows what I`ve got?Who made the pistol and when was it made?My guess is that Geco made it.If you don`t understand what I`m writing,I can take it in Swedish instead.LOL.

Ps.Tried to send a picture but failed.

• Hi,
    in english it's much better than in german or swedish...
    I send you my e-mail adress via PN, you send me the picture.... ;^)

Gruß Tom

Niveau ist keine Creme... Und Stil nicht das Teil am Besen... :whistling:

• Spedini: Sounds like an old kind of "Scheintod" gas pistol. A picture would be helpful to identify it exactly.

----------------------- Jäger der verlorenen Erma's ------------------------
    --
    - Waffen- & Munitionssachverständiger, Spezialgebiet Erma ---
    ------------ bitte hier mithelfen, damit es hier weitergeht ------------

• .... interessant. was es alles so gibt.
    Allerdings: da gefällt mir diese "Scheintod-Pistole" deutlich besser, sogar eher richtig gut. :thumbsup:
    ... gibt ja doch interessante SSW
    Gruß
    Jürgen