2500 egun Gewehre

Es gibt 13 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.927 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (24. März 2011 um 22:36) ist von Micke.

• Hallo

Sorry for not writing in German, but I am from Sweden.

I have been collecting sales statistics from egun.de, for almost 3 years. Today it is a little more than 2500 sold guns.

The airguns included are Anschutz, 220,250 and 380. Diana 30, 50, 60, 65, 66, 75, and 100. FWB 150 and 300.

Following this link: http://www.mediafire.com/?rez21c022rmmn , you can download the whole file as an Excel spreadsheet with two tabs; one for data and one for graphics.

The file is updated weekly, and the headers are in German so you should not have problems reading it.

It can be of use if you intend to buy or sell a guns, or are just interested in the price.

Hope you like it and find it useful. Feel free to comment, in German if you like. I will answer in English ;)

Best regards,

Micke

Add: New update of file 27/3-2011. Link changed due to problems with MediaFire. 27/3-2011

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Micke (27. März 2011 um 16:14)

• I had always thought it would be more than "just" 2500 weapons have been sold, aloneI've since bought some 3 .. Just so a question: If you are from Sweden, then why do yougather statistics from a German side and not from a Swedish?

Another thing:
    We welcome you in the forum have fun and hope you can tell us much interesting!

MatzeXD

"Wo Recht zu Unrecht wird, wird Widerstand zur Pflicht."

Treffen sich zwei Jäger,- beide tot....

• Hello Matze!

To answer your question; egun is the largest forum in the world (as far as I know), where these guns are sold and very well structured. These are german guns, why the prices in germany should be the most correct.
    In Sweden we have no such forum, and airguns appear sometimes on general auction sites, but in low numbers, and prices are quite "random", at least compared to egun...

Well, I have two other things that might be of interest for you. As you may know, the Diana double-piston airguns are quite tricky to repair (Diana 60, 65, 66, 75). I replaced gaskets and springs in the two I have, and tried to use the manual from Diana, but I didn't like it. Especially the tool for compressing the spring is practically unusable.

So I wrote my own manuals for how to repair these guns. The problem for you guys in Germany is that the manuals are in swedish, but I assume they are quite useful anyway being far much more detailed than the original manual. And perhaps someone can translate them...
    This is the link to the manual for Diana 60: http://www.mediafire.com/?n5qa7ocu6l3kdi9

Best regards from a white Sweden!

/Micke

• Sorry, I forgot the link to the manual for Diana mod. 75.

Also in swedish, but hopefully useful for someone. This is the link; http://www.mediafire.com/?zdy53nnlz32

File format is Word.
    Things marked yellow will be changed in next version - mainly replacement of the original spring compressor.

If you use it, use a slightly modified version of the spring compressor which is described in the manual for Diana 60.

/ Micke

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Micke (24. März 2011 um 13:21)

• Das ist eine sehr interessante Tabelle. Das was man bisher nur gefühlt hatte, gibt es nun als handfeste Statistik - Danke.

Bei den Feinwerkbau fällt mir auf, dass FWB300S in der Tabelle steht, FWB300 aber fehlt. Ist das Absicht, oder wurden beide zusammen gezählt?

Did You differentiate between FWB-300 and FWB-300-S?

"Je mehr Regeln und Gesetze, desto mehr Diebe und Räuber." Lao Tse (6. Jh. v. Chr.)

• Hello Markus!

There are a number of FWB300-models. FWB300, FWB300S, FWB300S Junior, FWB300 Universal. But also some rare and expensive models for "Field Target", if I remember correct, this model is called "LS", and another rare model called "Match L".

All of these models are in the column for "FWB300S". For each gun, when it is not a typical"FWB300S", you will find a small red triangle indicating that there is a comment, and then something stated like "Junior", "Not S" (for the older model), or "Universal". I have also used this field to indicate things that may affect the price like "Defekt", "Mit Tasche" or something of relevance.
    My general impression is that the FWB300, is roughly 20-30 Euro cheaper, the Junior 10-20 Euro cheaper, and the Universal is 30-40 Euro more expensive, when compared to the "standard" FWB300S.

In three cells I have excluded the numbers from the calculations (but the numbers are there as text). This was for the rare LS-models and the Match L, which were sold for 500-1200 Euro. I did not find them representative for FWB300S in general, and they would have messed up the graphic.

By the way - I read German without problems, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. :)

/ Micke

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Micke (24. März 2011 um 15:10)

• Ich schätze mal das mit den "L" Modellen die Laufende Scheibe gemeint ist.

Mit langer ZF Schiene und seitlich versetzter Ladelucke.

Aus technischen Gründen befindet sich die Signatur auf der Rückseite des Beitrages!

• Laufende Scheibe ist das LS.
    Es gab auch mal eine Laufende Scheibe 300er
    ohne den Lochschaft. Mit dem abgesetzten Schaft der
    letzten 300s Universal. Vielleicht meint er das.

Gruß Klaus

• About the Match L-model:

I remember it did not look like the "LS" with the thumbhole, but more like a Universal with a ZF. It didn't look special to me, but the guy that sold it stated that it was a "Match L" in the original box and in very good condition. The price went up to 503 Euros and there were 108 bids. This is about double the price a "normal" Universal with ZF would cost.
    So I assumed it was a rare and special model.

I will check and if I find new information I'll come back.

/ Micke

Add: I started to translate the manual for how to change gaskets and springs in a Diana 60 to English. I might be finished in a week or two. I hate to see these fine guns being thrown away since they are so hard (and expensive), to fix. Perhaps someone here can translate to German later...

Add2: I found this text about the Match-L model:
    "300S Match L: Die „L“-Version besitzt die gleiche Schäftung wie das 300 S „Universal“, aber ohne entfernbare Schaftbacke. Besonderes Merkmal ist die gestreckte Vorderschaftsunterkante, analog zum „Modell 2000 UIT“"

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Micke (25. März 2011 um 08:21)

• Hallo Klaus,

There are some problems with the original manual for how to fix a Diana 75.

First some parts are fractional and don't tell you in detail how to do. We are dealing with 200 parts here....you have to be very systematic and mark all components in plastic bags.
    Second; the tool described for compressing the springs are practically useless. It is no way you can both compress the springs, hold the tool under pressure, and at the same time insert the cogwheels. I constructed at spring compressor for Diana 60 that works (see Diana 60 Manual)
    Third; in one part they have forgotten a small spring washer locking an axis i place. This washer is very hard to see, and if you try to remove the axis with force, you may damage the whole gun.

On egun, I have seen many Diana 60-75, either sold cheap since the original cork gaskets are "no more" (no pressure), or as "defekt" with broken cogwheels when someone has tried to fix them.
    I just hate that these fine guns are thrown away, either because they are to expensive to repair, or no-one can or is missing instructions. That's why I wrote it....

/ Micke

• Genau! Meine meinung auch.

Due to the fact that we are dealing with three springs and a much shorter pressure cylinder, together with cogwheels and a really complex gun, this is no easy job. You have to work systematically, mark everything, and think.
    At first I thought that I could just translate the original Diana manual. I tried, but I gave up. Like I said, there are so many things missing and there are some errors in it in general. That's why I wrote my own manual...well, it's become quite popular both in Sweden and now down in Germany. (I can tell from the number of downloads...)

If I translate it to English, perhaps someone can translate it to German...all for the good cause? :rolleyes:

M.f.G.

/ Micke