Where to buy/ Òu on acheter HW100 à 16Joule (or order?)

Es gibt 17 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 4.481 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (30. Mai 2009 um 07:27) ist von zac59.

• Bienvenue zac59!

ou = or
    où = where

So I guess you asked where to order a HW 100.

You can order the gun and the spring from Schneider of course, but that would mean you'd have to open the spring chamber and insert the new spring by yourself, which isn't quite as easy as you might think. The spring forces involved are considerable.

I'd probably ask Weihrauch for a dealer in France if I were you. Their E-Mail address is info@weihrauch-sport.de

Bonne chance,
    Marcus

• Zitat

Original von zac59
    hello, I live in france.

or order a hw100kt?
    if I order in Germany, the power is limited to 7.5J.
    But in Germany, I can order the spring:

http://www.versandhaus-schneider.de/product_info.php/products_id/2343

this is the only piece has changed?

you can increase the power of the Hw 100 by changing the spring, but thats not the only part that needs to be replaced.

• Zitat

you can increase the power of the Hw 100 by changing the spring, but thats not the only part that needs to be replaced.

hw100 sold in the UK have a power of 16J.
    what change to have 16j power?

• I would recommend you, to bring your gun to your local gunsmith for this kind of work, because you can easily damage the action by trying it yourself.

If you still want to try it, that have a look at http://www. egun.de. Sometimes 16 j conversion kits are sold there.
    Just type in: "HW 100" and you will see. But because its illegal here in germany, i havent tried it out, but i think it would work. By the way, if you buy this gun in germany, it can possibly be "tamper proof" which means, that you have to replace even more parts.

• hello zac59,

the following parts are also to replace for a completely modified Air-rifle, upgraded in power to more than the limited 7,5 J german version:
    -the spring is to change against a more powerful spring,called "Export-Feder" --as you still know,
    -the plunger, called "Export-Kolben" inclusive the packing rings, called"Export-Dichtung" and further parts, if necessary.
    Also completely available as a ("Export"-)set , then concretely designated for your brand and model of Rifle.
    By the way, the springs which you can buy seperately for a higher price are better in quality than those in a set.
    But the replacement of the Spring is really a hard job and nearly impossible without special tools.

best wishes
    DeEs

• Salut zac. :)

Je crois ca on dois changer seulement la commission parce que le pistolet est déjà concu pour plus de 7,5J. La commission elle-même à échanger est un peu difficile mais possible si vous étiez déjà un peu l'habitude. Je suis sûr, il ya des gens ici qui peuvent vous aider. :)

• I think to go from 7.5j to 16j, you just change the spring.
    But, where buy the spring?
    Because the "Export-Feder" is too powerful (30J)

i do not 30j powerful i want 16j

it's no possible, i buy hw100kt in England (16j)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von zac59 (29. Mai 2009 um 22:35)

• Au nord, j'ai malheureusement pas encore.... tu es sûr que c'est le fond, ya pas de 16J?

EDIT: excuse-moi, j'ai corrigé. ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Philsto (29. Mai 2009 um 22:48)

• maybe you could buy it in england then? since it is there sold as you want to have it, this should be possible.
    but i dont know, with english gunlaw...

R.I.P. Sir Terry Pratchett

• Zitat

maybe you could buy it in england then? since it is there sold as you want to have it, this should be possible.

yes, I've never had a problem in England, I have already bought 2 pcp.
    one bsa scorpion and one AA S200.
    I sold my bsa scopion to buy AA S200.
    my S200 it is for sale

Look my S200 with custom stock, i made custom stock in exotique wood: