RG96 RWS Munition jeder Schuss ein Klemmer

Es gibt 248 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 33.418 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (19. Januar 2007 um 13:43) ist von Bohle.

• The RG96 has a hammer made of zinc alloy - bad enough - but the bolt head is very wide so it won't have too big an effect on the massive hammer.

Mike

P.S. - The biggest RÖHM pistol, called "Model 725" (usually they are always named RG...), for example, has a hammer made of zinc alloy with a round steel inlet because the bolt's head on that gun is much slimmer than in the RG96 and would cause a dent in the hammer's surface after some time.

• Yes that´s true, the bolt head is quite wide. Here somes pictures of my guns, and my very first one ,the Reck PK 800 in 8mmK, this gun, has been around! Old, worn, color fainted, but still works 100% ,good quality!
    It was in this shape when i got it, but it always fires and NEVER jam, isn´t Reck an old Umarex gun? And has this one a hammer of steel?

• Zitat

Original von Xiphogonium
    You should send your good old PK800 to retirement. It has done it's share, the old war horse! Put it on a shelf and enjoy the knowledge that it is still working! :) With me being a collector rather than a shooter, that is what I would do.

Mike

Yes, Mike, i will NEVER get rid of my PK800, you know why too? Because a gun that is that worn and old, it has its own history, it has been around. It has its own story to tell, and that makes it so special. :n1:
    This little fellow has a real lifetime to tell if it could speak!
    Its like an grandfather to the new born RG96, ha ha ha. :laugh:

• I hope you will be happy with your Reck PK800 and that it is in a good condition, surely, it will be better than the one i have.....and mine works great.
    I´ll keep my thumbs crossed for you.
    I´d better get to bed now, got work tomorrow.

Lycka till med din Reck PK800! ( Good luck with your Reck PK800! )

• To Sweden Daniel:

Very nice Pictures of the new black blued RG 96 version :new11:

Your close-up's are well made! Wish I had such a good Camera

Ohh and how about the space in sweden ? Do you still have so much free area for yourself (to test your Gas-alarm Guns :new16: )

To Xiphogonium: Du hast sicherlich den Schlagbolzen mit Bolt gemeint, oder? Heißt Firing Pin oder Striker (nur für später ;) )

• hehe....i have also such a gun. A 8mm ME 8 General from the 80's. It will fire, yes, it does. But now i will only look at it, don't shoot. Just a nice reminder to the past.

FWR-Mitglied Nr.: 30917

• Yeah, good old 8mm,

Thanks Cuddles! The camera is an Canon PowerShot A430 with 4.0 Megapixel and 4x optical zoom with special zoom up to as close as 15mm.

And free space? No, i don´t, i have to go out to a shooting range about 10km away to test my guns ( and hopefully i´m alone) as we are not allowed to use the blank guns for self defence nor fireworks. If i did that people would call the police thinking i´m shooting wild! :crazy3:

• Zitat

Original von Cuddles

To Xiphogonium: Du hast sicherlich den Schlagbolzen mit Bolt gemeint, oder? Heißt Firing Pin oder Striker (nur für später ;) )

Ha ha ha, yes, but i knew what he meant,

( Daniel is slowly learning german...)

• meine vernickelte version ist eben gekommen die hat auch gleich vorbildlich eine zweite spannfeder mit im koffer, jetzt bin ich ja mal gespannt ob alles geht.

SSW: RG 3, RG 89N, RG 96, Röhm Vektor CP1, Reck Miami 92 F

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ux01 (28. Dezember 2006 um 10:19)

• Zitat

Original von Daniel_79
    Yes, Mike, i will NEVER get rid of my PK800, you know why too? Because a gun that is that worn and old, it has its own history, it has been around. It has its own story to tell, and that makes it so special. :n1:

I've got the son of the PK 800. The Walther PPK with caliber 8mm is the same, only one thing is different. The mag release, so you could use PPK 8mm-mags in a PK 800 (except the 10 round mag), but not the mags of a PK 800 in a Walther PPK 8mm.

Pistole: Walther PPK 8mm

But I love my EGP 75S :n1:

My PPK was build 1994 and the EGP 75S 1986.

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• Yes germi, that is some nice guns!
    As far as i know, they anly do PPK in caliber .315 now.
    Does anyone make guns in cal: 8mmK anymore?

• Yes, Umarex for example. But not for the german market and without :ptb: for sure. I've seen an 8mm Walther P88 and an 8mm Walther P22 in a french online shop. The P88 8mm got formerly :ptb: but only until 1994.

No blank gun in this caliber will ever get :ptb:. On 1994 all PTB-numbers for the calibers 8mm K and .35 K were terminated. So the manufacturers could only build them for export and not for german market. But the guns which are manufactured until 1994 in those calibers are staying legal and you don't need any permissions to buy this guns (they are naturally used).

Caliber .35 K:

-9mm diameter
    -3mm longer than 9mm PA

-max. pressure old: 600 bar, new: 450 bar (same as 8mm K)

https://www.co2air.de/wbb2/lexi-460-35K.html

And the cock of my Walther PPK is magnetic, zinc-alloy is not magnetic!

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• Hey, I got my PK800 this afternoon! Like fresh from the production line in its original packing and in perfect condition. PTB is 196, year is 1981, with a steel barrel and a zinc alloy hammer, but with a steel inlet.

Beautiful handgun, another nice piece to my PPK-copy collection. This cutie won't go through any live firing, though. :)

Mike