4mm LR

Es gibt 5 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.728 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (26. Mai 2005 um 10:38) ist von kin.

• Zitat

Original von HWJunkie
    You need a license to buy them.
    For the license you need the "Waffensachkunde" (certificate that you are instructed in the use of guns), but you don't need a reason (collecting, sporting, hunting, etc.).

For normal guns you need an accepted reason for the license.

Gun ball is not legal in Germany.

Stefan

Hallo Stefan,

mit den rechtlichen Hinweisen nach dem deutschen Waffengesetz kannst du ihm wahrscheinlich wenig behilflich sein, da kin in Griechenland lebt und für ihn das deutsche Waffenrecht deswegen wenig interessant sein dürfte.

kin:
    Hi!

I think the best thing is to inform yourself about the greek weaponlaws. We could help you for your choice of a gun, but we couldn't say if anything is legal or not in Greece. The best thing is, if you go to your local gunstore and ask the owner about the weapon-law in greece.

Gruß (Greetings) Marcel

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• Anything that does not use ingniting powder it is legal in Greece so i presume 4mm LR must be illegal.

I also want to make a question about HW 97k air rifle since i don't want to make a new post. How long it is its efective range with 5,5mm diabolos in meters?

sorry if some of my questions look too newbie but it is realy hard for me to search in German language and i am new at the sport.

thanks for any help.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kin (25. Mai 2005 um 21:10)

• if u mean a hw97k wich has arround 230m/s in 5.5mm...
    it would be possible to shoot at 100m but u wouldnt hit much -so 50-70m is the max distance i would use this gun for
    but, dont trust me, im a newbie at 5.5mm

----
    edit: so many typing mistakes here :(

----
    edit2: sorry for those damn mistakes left in the text ...

Es war tierisch teuer! Es ist absolut überflüssig..... Und es gehört endlich MIR!!!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Nookie (25. Mai 2005 um 22:34)

• As law of physics heavyer calibers travel further than light ones, light ones travel shorter but faster in speed. So 5.5 must do better than 4,5mm in distance.