Umarex for Russia

Es gibt 26 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 5.406 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (16. März 2004 um 12:40) ist von Gabor VASS.

• I visited that page, looks good.
    I am suspicious for the small revolvers like NAA for 0,22flobert, could you please ad some informations to that if you have time on my mail (janor@tuningy.sk) and the model that looks similar to FEG/Makarov 63.

I am interested about the price, other stuff i am able to read from the matrix on the web page, even without translation.

I would be happy if you could help with that.
    Thank you

• Hello Gabor Vass, perhaps you can send me some infos about FEG airguns--I knew, that doesn`t belong to this threat, but it is really hard to get some Information about that company. If you know any adress where to buy them, please send it too.
    m.f.g. Mr.HW 35

• Hi,

was ist denn hier los?

Warum wird hier ausländisch gesprochen???
    Habt ihr das Deutsch verlernt oder was :n17:

:crazy3:

Gruß Christian

Zeige einem schlauen Menschen einen Fehler und er bedankt sich.
    Zeige einem dummen Menschen einen Fehler und er wird dich beleidigen!

• wie sagte schon adenauer zur queen : " i`m heavy on wire " . ;)
    warum geld für einen englischkurs ausgeben , wenn man ihn auch hier absolvieren kann ?

cu crossi ;)

• "Hello Gabor Vass, perhaps you can send me some infos about FEG airguns-"

hi,
    the FEG manufactures currently only very simple break-barrel air rifles in 4,5 mm and 5,5 mm 7,5 J-only.
    These are for about 80-90 euros here.

The old underlever and CO2 guns (GPM pistols and CLG rifles) are discontinued since years.

"-I knew, that doesn`t belong to this threat, but it is really hard to get some Information about that company. If you know any adress where to buy them, please send it too."

It is not possible to buy guns (even free ones) in/from Hungary.
    The FEg do not have web address as I know.