Umarex for Russia

Es gibt 26 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 5.333 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (16. März 2004 um 12:40) ist von Gabor VASS.

• Hello Gabor,

and how about SVK (Slovakia) ?
    Do you have any informations about exporting these guns to other countries except Russia?

Thanx,
    Jano

• Zitat

Original von Gabor VASS
    Why not include them on KWS-basis???

That would mean, that our politicians (who don't trust us) had to do us a favour. An impossible thought.
    These guns are seen as firearms in Germany, so you need a WBK to get one.

Though I have to admit, I really want one of these guns... :cry:

FWR 27745

Gun control is the theory that a woman found dead in an alley, beaten, raped and strangled to death with her own pantyhose is somehow morally superior and preferable to that same woman, alive in that alley, explaining to a police officer how her dead assailant got a bullet in the chest.

• "That would mean, that our politicians (who don't trust us) had to do us a favour. An impossible thought."

Hey,
    your politicians did you some great favours!
    - NO more anscheinparagraphs (Junker :-))))))
    - More guns under Gelbe WBK for sportshooters (Percussion revolvers etc)

(The KWS could be seen as a favour: the state _declared_, that the average civilian is entitled to carry something for selfdefence!)

• "Do you have any informations about exporting these guns to other countries except Russia?"

Other Umarex rubber-bullet shooters (King Cobra) are exported to France (free to own there).

In Slovakia you are allowed to own such guns under 7,5 J, similar as here in Hungary. But the 7,5 J is enough only for 2 meters:-((
    Nothing really better than gas-alarm guns. (But we need licence for gasguns:-(()

• my russian friend translated the text for me and he said that the engergy is 7j(escord) and 5j(viking)...
    they should be allowed here with an :F: ...or not?

sorry for my bad english :(

• That is a missunderstanding. At first, they tried to make the law easier to understand and to handle. That's why the Gelbe WBK has a new meaning now, and why the Anscheinsparagraph vanished.
    Then Erfurt happened, and our politicians tried to do SOMETHING that makes them look less helpless, by making the law more complicating again. The KWS is just a cripple, born out of that idea. Before, it was always allowed to carry gaspistols with you on the street. Now they made it more expensive with no effect on our security. It is nothing but a HUGE disadvantage for us.

The fact, that we have some advantages now (Anscheinsparagraph) is just a mistake. Some politicians regret that already, trust me.

FWR 27745

Gun control is the theory that a woman found dead in an alley, beaten, raped and strangled to death with her own pantyhose is somehow morally superior and preferable to that same woman, alive in that alley, explaining to a police officer how her dead assailant got a bullet in the chest.

• Thank you for your answer, as I can see you have read slovakian gun codex, as well.

Once I saw such a remake of CZ 83 for rubber bullets which was made for PD in India.

But the guns look great!

Jano

• Zitat

Originally posted by Interloper
    my russian friend translated the text for me and he said that the engergy is 7j(escord) and 5j(viking)...
    they should be allowed here with an :F: ...or not?

sorry for my bad english :(

as I was told, these numbers are for the magazine capacity, also it means the pistol P99 takes 7 rounds and the revolver takes 5 rounds.
    Otherwise I realized that the russian P99 is about 200 grams lower on weight than the german one P99 from Umarex. I dont know if it is just a mistake or if there is other material used.

Jano

• "my russian friend translated the text for me and he said that the engergy is 7j(escord) and 5j(viking)..."

No, that is untrue. These are 20-30 J.
    The bullet is 0,5-0,6 gramms and the V0 is about 300 m/s.

The Strazhnik and OSA are 15 mm caliber and 60-80 joules.

• ". Before, it was always allowed to carry gaspistols with you on the street. Now they made it more expensive with no effect on our security. It is nothing but a HUGE disadvantage for us"

I do not admire the KWS (although it is much better than in my country). I think it is more on the tax income side than public safety.
    But 50 euros is not a great sum even for us "poor-east-europeans".

(It is something similar as 10 euros/visit at doctor.)

• Zitat

Original von Gabor VASS
    "my russian friend translated the text for me and he said that the engergy is 7j(escord) and 5j(viking)..."

No, that is untrue. These are 20-30 J.
    The bullet is 0,5-0,6 gramms and the V0 is about 300 m/s.

The Strazhnik and OSA are 15 mm caliber and 60-80 joules.

:evil: oh....

ok that means no rubber-bullet-gun for interloper.... :new16:

• OK, so you already got one of these?
    What was the price for the gun?
    And how about the price for munition?
    Is it in the limits of Knall/Gas Munition?

J.

• "OK, so you already got one of these?"

Hi,
    as these are "freie waffen" here in Hungary, it is easy to own.
    (Although I get it as a free test sample.)

"What was the price for the gun?"

31 000 HUF + 3000 HUF the wooden grip. It is about 130 euros.
    Travel to Budapest (not so far from .sk), and you can buy it.

"And how about the price for munition?"

30 cents the munition (called as 10 mm KO), but reloadable for less than 10 cents.

"Is it in the limits of Knall/Gas Munition?"

Definiately not gas/knall. Different ammo. Dedicated _only_ for rubber bullets.

• Thats great!

And not for a lot of money!
    By the ammunition I was thinking about the price, I understand the fact that it is other type as knall/gas, no matter with that :))

Maybe if I will make some trip to Hungaria I already know what to buy there as a souvenir :))))

How about the recoil, is it like the normal guns or like gas ones?

• "Thats great!

And not for a lot of money!"

hi,
    don't forget, that the average mothly income of a worker is less than 300 euros here (I don't think it is more in .sk:-(()

"Maybe if I will make some trip to Hungaria I already know what to buy there as a souvenir ))"

Before you visit us, drop a private e-mail to me (kaliber@mailstation.hu), I can recommend you some places to buy guns.

"How about the recoil, is it like the normal guns or like gas ones? "

As it is under 7,5 J - 0,55-0,58 gramm bullet with 150-170 m/s - there is practically no recoil.

• First, thanx four the mail adress, i copied it into my notebook..
    The 130 Euro is exactly the same price as by the Gas/knall guns, and it means about 2/3 of the months income here, maybe a 1/2.
    Is not less but for such a beauty, you know..
    And where arethese guns produced? do you got anything to say to the craftmanship/quality?

• "And where arethese guns produced? do you got anything to say to the craftmanship/quality?"

The manufacturer is the Keseru Muvek, Budapest/Hungary. (Their webpage is awful: http://www.keseru.hu).

The quality is between Italian and German gas-alarm guns.
    These made of zinc alloy and some from aluminium (impossible to convert to live-fire), but these rubber-bullet shooters are rock solid, everything is overengineered.

The trigger is quite heavy in DA-mode as these must be reliably ignite.