Theoben custom pistol!

Es gibt 5 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.006 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (2. April 2011 um 15:10) ist von Lt. Columbo.

• Hi all,

One of our suppliers developed a custom PCP pistol based on Theoben. It is cal .22, has a carbon barrel shroud, and a walnut grip. It delivers 21 shots on 18 fpe regulated and 14 shots on max 25 fpe unregulated. It has a 7 shot magazine. On this video (from 2:26min) you get an impression of it's huge size.

All the best,
    Emi

• What an awesome and strong appearance, what a beauty. To me that pistol looks almost perfect.

The output power is impressive. It appears to be quite a fine target pistol for the ambitious hobby shooter. How I would love to own one of these... :love:

I think there would be quite an enthusiast market even here in Germany for a gun like that, of course it would have to be down regulated to comply with the very restrictive german law, but even with full 7,5 Joules it would be one of the few strongst airgun pistols available. Actually only three hobby pistols come to my mind when I think of high powered ones, the Diana LP8 Magnum, the Zoraki pre compressed one - where you build up the power for one high power shot with up to three strokes - and the Weihrauch HW45. So there wouldn't be many competitors to such a strong gun.

Jugend ist beständige Trunkenheit - sie ist das Fieber der Vernunft

Francois de la Rochefoucauld ( französischer Moralist des 17. Jhdt )