Rohm/Umarex customer service

Es gibt 11 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.101 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (7. Juni 2010 um 17:34) ist von Wildchild.

• I have a Noris Twinny derringer wich I have used quite a lot. Dog training, scaring away birds etc.
    This winter the barrel cracked a little and I asked Umarex/Rohm if they could help me get a new barrel for the gun. They simply gave me the adress to the norwegian importer, and ignored the question.
    I have send the importer a e-mail, but no reply yet.

Does anyone know I can get a new barrel?

AndreNo

• Hi,

das Laufbündel für den Twinny bekommt man nicht einzeln.
    Da es im Normalfall nicht zu wechseln ist.

Wenn du noch den Twi Nine hast bekommt man es zwar ab aber diese Läufe werden lange schon nicht mehr gebaut und die mit der aktuellen PTB dürfen
    nicht an die Waffe.

Dir bleibt nur eines, einen neuen kaufen.

Gruß Christian

P.S. vieleicht übersetzt das einer für ihn.

Zeige einem schlauen Menschen einen Fehler und er bedankt sich.
    Zeige einem dummen Menschen einen Fehler und er wird dich beleidigen!

• Tra

Translation:

The only one what you can do is buying a new twinny, because Umarex/Röhm can't change the barell of your weapon.
    If you got the Twi Nine, you can remove the barell, but these barells won't get produced by now. And the barrels of the newer Twinny's musn't fixed on the Twi Nine.
    So... you got no election.

I hope my english is not too bad ;)

• I don´t know how much you´ve paid für der Derringer, but - perhaps you could take a look at egun.de (for a period of time), and it might be that it appreas (perhaps als a "convolut or just a defect mod,). Thats the way I do it for miy "Stangenmagazine" for my RG3.

It takes time, I know, but one can save a lot of $$$.

Greetings!

• Spoke with the importer today. They didn't see the problem with getting a new barrel. He said that if it was impossible to get, Umarex would probably have said so instead of passing the problem to them.
    They had just received goods from Germany, so it will be at least three months until I will now the answer.. :(

Thanks for all input

AndreNo

• Interesant währe was für eine PTB du hast.
    Wenn es nicht die 599 ist dann werden 100% keine Läufe mehr gebaut und du wirst keinen mehr bekommen.
    Selbst wenn du einen bekommst wird es immernoch kaum möglich sein ihn zu wechseln bei einer PTB 599.

Hast du die PTB 550 oder die alte 2xx (fällt mir gerade nicht ein) gibt es einfach nichts mehr zu kaufen.
    Egal was dein Händler sagt das ist einfach so.

Gruß Christian

P.S. jetzt darf der freundliche Übersetzer noch mal ran ;)

• Interesant währe was für eine PTB du hast.
    Wenn es nicht die 599 ist dann werden 100% keine Läufe mehr gebaut und du wirst keinen mehr bekommen.
    Selbst wenn du einen bekommst wird es immernoch kaum möglich sein ihn zu wechseln bei einer PTB 599.

Hast du die PTB 550 oder die alte 2xx (fällt mir gerade nicht ein) gibt es einfach nichts mehr zu kaufen.
    Egal was dein Händler sagt das ist einfach so.

Gruß Christian

P.S. jetzt darf der freundliche Übersetzer noch mal ran ;)

Ich bin mal so frei:

It would be nice to know what PTB number your gun got.
    If it's not PTB 599 you can be 100% sure about the fact that your barrels aren't in production anymore - close to impossible to get replacement. And even if you could get replacement parts, it's still not possible to exchange barrels on a PTB 599.

The old PTB 2xx (forgot the exact number) are not available anymore, no matter what the dealer might say - fact.

Thats the gist of it :P

Let’s make it wild! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

• nutzt doch endlich die neuen tollen Features! Es gibt einen "bedanken" Button ;)
    :whistling:

Who wants some?

• PTB 599
    If they still are produced it shouldn't be a problem? I was actually hoping the customer service would take this a bit more serious as I consider this a warranty-issue.

• Das Problem ist das der Lauf der 599 nicht so einfach zu Wechseln ist.
    Wenn überhaupt kann und darf das der Hersteller.
    Umarex hat ja aber das ganze erst übernommen und Produziert selber noch nichts. Es kann also sogar sein das es zur Zeit noch nicht mehr mehr Läufe für die 599 bei denen gibt!

Bei Röhm wenn sie hätten für dich was machen können (kann sein das die Waffe beim abnehmen des Laufs kaputt geht) hättest du die Waffe einschicken müssen da das Laufbündel ja zum Beschuß gemußt hätte.

Wie du vieleicht siehst gibt es da leider viele "wen und aber".

Ziemlich sicher ist das dir warscheinlich im Moment keiner helfen kann.
    Im zweifel gibt es nur die Option einen neuen zu kaufen.

Gruß Christian

P.S. .... naja ihr wisst schon... englich bitte... ;) und danke noch mal das die Übersetzerei so gut klappt! :thumbsup:

• Dear AndreNo,

are you aware of that barrels are connected to the grip of blank firing guns permanently? It isn't possible to remove them without destroying the whole gun - made on purpose to prevend manipulations for firing real bullets! Even with replacement barrels you would have to deal with a whole load of legal mambo jambo and the gunsmith to repair your gun. In the end the costs would overshadow the price for a new one... :(

If you still have a claim on warranty send it back to the manufacturer and they will give you a new one because of the reasons above.

Let’s make it wild! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)