Short Barreled Rifle (out of a P30)

Es gibt 7 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.251 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (26. Dezember 2009 um 22:32) ist von AndreNo.

• For a while now, I´ve been thinking about making a SBR just for kicks. SBR stands for Short Barreled Rifle, and isn´t really the right term here as I am planning to use a silencer for the extended barrel.

This is my plan so far.
    A pistol with high magazine capacity (HK P30) attached to a silencer. I will mount a picatinny rail to the silencer to make it hold a foregrip, laser and a flashlight.
    It will also be mounted a bridge on the pistols rail for a red dot scope. A buttstock would be nice, but I dont know how to attach it to the rest.

The only real problem I´ve though of is that the silencer will become heavy and might damage the pistols barrel. But since this gun will be held with two hands it should not be a problem.

So what do you think guys?
    I think this can turn out to look really good.

Best regards
    AndreNo

• But is it possible to extend the rail that is on the gun already? If I mount a longer rail on the existing rail, then the silencer wont need to hold the weight of the foregrip.

I´ll post a couple of pics of my ideas tonight..

• für was braucht man diese hera arms dinger? man kombiniert die präzision und durchschlagskraft einer pistole mit der handlichkeit eines gewehrs?

bildung ist das, was übrig bleibt, wenn man alles vergessen hat, was man gelernt hat. werner heisenberg

• Hehe, japp das Teil habe ich im aktuellen DWJ gesehen und wollte eigentlich extra nen Thread aufmachen aber nun frag ich einfach hier.

Passt die Government da auch rein ? :crazy2:

Mfg

• Zitat

Original von baumstamm
    für was braucht man diese hera arms dinger? man kombiniert die präzision und durchschlagskraft einer pistole mit der handlichkeit eines gewehrs?

Man kann aus seiner Pistole quasi einen Pistolenkarabiner machen, die Genauigkeit erhöht sich auch und überhaupt, tacticool :p:

• Zitat

Originally posted by Taun We
    Sugesstion: Do you mean those frames you attach on your gun like this:

http://www.hera-arms.de/cpe.php
    or
    http://www.hera-arms.de/gcc.php

I have never seen those before, but they looked pretty nice. I guess they are expensive as hell?
    To bad it wont fit any of the SSWs with high cap. magazines. All the 1911s I´ve found was about 8-9 shots.

What I originally had in mind was to attach rails to the silencer. Or to the rail of the P30 to make it longer, so it wouldnt be to much weight on the barrel. I´ll surf around... maybe I can find something similar to the HERA stuff for the P30 or another gun.

Andre