Reck Miami 92F,Colt 1911 or S&W1911

Es gibt 14 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 4.573 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (17. Februar 2008 um 22:37) ist von bram.

• Now..

I know i have got alot of good advice from the people on this forum, with help of advice, tips and suggestions, on wich i respekt alot. :huldige:

I also know that many of you are experienced and has good knowledge and competens when it comes to blank firing weapons, wich on my behalf i can say that i cannot find any better guys to ask for proffesional knowledge and advice!!
    I only wish that i could understand and communicate in the german language so i could take part in more discussions. :(

Anyhow i turn to you again for tips and your point of view for the following question:

I have been thinking of purchasing ONE of the following blank guns, but i cannot make up my mind.

* Colt Government 1911A1
    * Smith&Wesson 1911
    * Reck Miami 92F

The thing is, Colt Government has the looks, so as the S&W 1911, but it has a non functioning slide catch. Other than that the 1911 model has always been a favorite since i was a young boy.
    The Beretta model is one of the most beautiful pistols made (according to me), but the Miami 92F does not live up to the exact Beretta looks, and i have read that it may have problems with the safety.
    I can only afford one of these.

If it were up to you, who would you choose by accounting looks, quality, functions and handling? ? ?

My best regards /// Daniel

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Daniel_79 (3. Dezember 2007 um 19:43)

• In my opinion I'd choose the Beretta. I'm a fan of this gun, like you, it's the most beautiful on the market.
    The failure with the safety, you talked from, was eliminated with the new PTB of that blankgun (the newest n latest is the PTB 773; just the PTB's before had this problem you talked from).
    With this PTB you dont have the problems from before n youll have one of the most beautiful guns.

I can only talk for myself but I now have the gun since 2 month n I shot 400 of 9mm P.A.K.'s with it. It still doesnt have any abrasions n it still works like on the 1st day.

With the latest PTB you shouldnt have any problems. Just awsome.
    I'd never give it back or sell it. It's my baby, now...

P.S.: I had the same doubts as you, but they got eliminated [through the 1st 50 shots^^; Not even one bullet clamped through that 400 shots!]

Best regards, Ghost89

~ Lieber stehend sterben als knieend leben ~

~ Niveau ist KEINE Hautcreme :new16: ~

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ghost89 (3. Dezember 2007 um 21:50)

• Daniel-79,
    it´s vorbidden to show a running Link from eGun.

If you want a good SSW, then look at Röhm and Weihrauch. If you want only a good Lookalike, then look outside from Germany to Kimar for Beretta.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Vogelspinne (3. Dezember 2007 um 19:38)

• Zitat

Originally posted by Vogelspinne
    Daniel-79,
    it´s vorbidden to show a running Link from eGun.

I apoligize to that, link no longer avaliable. Sorry

/// Daniel

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Daniel_79 (3. Dezember 2007 um 19:45)

• I think Vogelspinne is right. Guns with the highest quality are guns from Röhm or Weihrauch. Erma is a high quality gun too, but you only find it on eGun. My favorite actualy is the S&W1911. The problem is the slide catch, which doesn't work. The beratte is a beautiful gun, looks very good and has a big weight. The feeling is great with this gun in the hand. But the S&W1911 is more beautiful, in my opinion. It has a great look.

Greets Black

Meine Waffen: Record Luftpistole Mod. 2 (Erbstück), Walther P88 Compact vernickelt (PTB 764), Anschütz SuperAir 2002, Mauser HSc 90 brüniert (PTB 722), IWG Government vernickelt (PTB 668), HW 94 Teilvernickelt (PTB 855)
    Mitglied im Schützenverein Hungen

• Thanks guys,

Yeah, i know that Weihrauch and Röhm has good quality on thier blank guns, i´m experienced with the RG96.

The 1911 is a classic, but the slide catch does alot.
    So.... i have already an Beretta on my way from waffen kaehny.
    It arrives this monday (a black beauty).

The Beretta model has alot of nice detail as: good safety, easy loading direct to the chamber, good magazine capacity.
    The Beretta model is also one of the most beautiful pistols too i think.

Althou Kimar has a nice Beretta model , i do trust the quality more on german Umarex then Kimar.

Now, the hammer on the Beretta has as original a hole drilled in back. Like most round hammers.
    The hammer on the Reck Miami has the "markings" of the hole but its not drilled, could it affect the safety if i drill it up??
    Its just a little hole and in no moving or critcal parts.
    I did it once on the hammer on the P88 Compact once and it worked fine, but is it NOT drilled by a reason or is it nothing more than a cost effectivness??

I will also try to get some original Beretta side plates for it too.

/// Daniel

• Zitat

Original von Daniel_79

Althou Kimar has a nice Beretta model, i do trust the quality more on german Umarex then Kimar.

:laugh:

dude, you are in for a world of disappointment if you handle it that way.

the reck miami mod 92 is a good choice though, but not everything of umarex is. the kimar, however, is way better in both, looks (closer to the beretta) and quality (durability!)

o
    L_
    OL
    this is Schäuble. copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to überwachungsstaat.

• I have heard that Kimar doens´t have so good quality, like Voltran too.

And, where can you buy an Kimar anyway?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Daniel_79 (8. Dezember 2007 um 22:01)

• The Kimar 92 is the better Lookalike as the Miami and hve the same Qualitity as the Miami. You can buy it everywhere outside from Germany, for example by Gabor Vass, a User of this Forum and a dealer of Weapons.

• Well as you can see, the Reck Miami made the day.

Is it not one of the most beautiful guns!?!? :huldige:

I understand why you like so much Ghost89...

The gun has PTB 773 and serialnumber Y074120013.
    One thing that the Reck has that´s real sweet is the "pakerized" faded black that don´t give reflections, something that for example the GPDA 9 and P88 don´t have, they are more "shiny" black.

Anotherthing, i orderd an extra magazine with it but got an magazine to a P88, i don´t know if Michael Kaehny did this with purpose or what?
    It fits but not as good, could this be right?

Sincerely/// Daniel

• Congratulations! The Miami 92 is a nice gun with a better-than-average quality - and is makes good fun shooting it!! As far as you are allowed to fire it... Maybe for firework?

Ich bitte darum, mir in Zukunft keine Fragen mehr zu stellen (auch nicht per PN!!!), warum ich Neu-Usern hier immer wieder die gleichen Fragen beantworte - das ist allein MEINE Entscheidung! X(
    User, die von mir eine Rechtfertigung für meine Hilfestellungen verlangen, werden AB SOFORT komplett ignoriert!!!!!

• Buy the Colt 1911A1!, no, I don't have any experience with the other pistol you want, but I'm very happy with mine! one thing what's a shame is that the slide-catch doesn't work.

I've modified some things like polishing it, self-made gripps and a longer recoil spring guide.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von bram (17. Februar 2008 um 22:39)