My LEP Chronograph test

Es gibt 3 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.932 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (1. Dezember 2007 um 21:56) ist von Dicke_Bertha.

• Results varied wildly, and I was having difficulty because of poor indoor lighting. But I was able to get these results filling with brocock stirrup pump (tuned for higher pressure, 230-240 bar)

ME Bull Barrel 5,5: Between 130 and 135 m/s with 14 grain pellets: between 7.8 and 8.5 Joules. Some shots were much faster, some much slower.

ME SAA 5,5: My SAA has a washer glued to the barrel to reduce barrel- cylinder gap, and an original Colt SAA mainspring to fire the cartridges with higher pressure, since the original spring is weak. Results: between 137 and 145 m/s, (between 8.5 and 9.7 Joules) which makes is faster than the ME Bull Barrel after my modifications.

I will conduct more tests when I am able to take the guns and chronograph outdoors.

Harry, translation for your friends? :D

• I use a Chrony Alpha for testing the ME Bullbarrel.

I have nearly the same results like you.

The bullbarrel produces between 130 to 140 m/s and some shots were much faster, some much slower, like your test.

I test inside with the "Indoor Shooting Light Fixture".

Gruß Michael
    4mm/6mm :F::W: affen? Na klar!
    FWR-Mitgliedsnr.: 30936