Ammunition question ( RWS )

Es gibt 14 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 2.296 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (14. Mai 2007 um 20:20) ist von Daniel_79.

• Well, this came in from germany today, i orderd 500shots RWS ammunition and some 2 boxes of Wadie Flash-Defense and 1 box of Umarex CS-gas (yes i know, you cannot use blank guns as self-defence, but i wanted to see the CS-cloud for my self on the shooting range ).
    But what i wonder is:

1. What does these " 43VR " marking say and " 67UA " on the other box???

2. Are RWS ammunition made by different makers? Look at the boxes, the older i bought from my local gun dealer says "Troisdorf- Germany" and the ones i got today says "Fürth-Germany"

This older one with "43VR" and "Troisdorf-Germany" markings

and the ones i got from germany today, "67UA" and "Fürth-Germany" markings

and one more thing....

Do you get this little candy bag when you buy 500shots??? I got it with the ammunition from waffen-ostheimer.....

/// Daniel

• Well it seems that your ammo is out of different charges but u don't have to worry about it. There should be no difference between the quality of the ammo.

And the "bag of candy" you got is a present from "Waffen-Ostheimer" you always get this wenn you buy something there. They also give you a little can of Ballistol every time you buy a gun there.

I think thats their way to say "Thank you for your order" u know? :n17:

Greetings
    FirstB

Ich bin Zweitvegetarier. Kühe essen Gras. Ich esse Kühe. :))
    You can run..... but you will only die tired :ngrins:

Meine Waffen: P22 (nickel/carbon), RG300, HW94, Miami 92F, ME38, EGR66 :n1:, RG69, CP1 Ni.+Brün., P88-9/-8, EGP 65, EGP 490, EGP 45, HW45, CP99 Softair: TM Glock 17

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von FirstB (20. Februar 2007 um 19:54)

• Have you look at the Bottom of a Cartidge? It´s possible, that you get one Pack from RWS and the other Pack from Wadie. But don´t be worry, that´s the same Company ( RUAG ).

• Zitat

Original von Logo
    Haribo is the biggest Ammopruducer in Germany
    Goldbären have much more power then cal.45 !!!

But only if you eat some beans for dinner and put the Goldbären into your back!
    *lol* :crazy3: :nuts: :ngrins: (:) :lol: :crazy2: ;D :laugh:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Lukas90 (20. Februar 2007 um 21:43)

• Zitat

Original von Vogelspinne
    Have you look at the Bottom of a Cartidge? It´s possible, that you get one Pack from RWS and the other Pack from Wadie. But don´t be worry, that´s the same Company ( RUAG ).

Both of the cartridges says "RWS 9mmP.A Knall"

FirstB, they do? Well i didn´t get any Ballistol can when i bought my RG96 gun there...or anything else for that matter.

/// Daniel

• Yeah you're right logo, the power is near 50. BMG *lol* :crazy2: :otfl:
    (Your waistline will increase like the power of that Ammunition *lol* )

Well Daniel normaly they do. I can't tell you why you didn't get one. Maybe their stock was empty when you buyed your gun :crazy2:

Greetings
    FirstB

Ich bin Zweitvegetarier. Kühe essen Gras. Ich esse Kühe. :))
    You can run..... but you will only die tired :ngrins:

Meine Waffen: P22 (nickel/carbon), RG300, HW94, Miami 92F, ME38, EGR66 :n1:, RG69, CP1 Ni.+Brün., P88-9/-8, EGP 65, EGP 490, EGP 45, HW45, CP99 Softair: TM Glock 17

• Zitat

Original von Logo
    Haribo is the biggest Ammopruducer in Germany
    Goldbären have much more power then cal.45 !!!

Ähem Logo, Du heißt doch wohl nicht mit wahren Namen Thomas Gottschalk? ;D

@ Daniel_79,

wow! Big Package!
    Begins new Year in Sweden at 1.3.? :))

And yes, we can use SSW for Self-defence, but here you need a licence (ok, it's only a paper!) calls "Kleiner Waffenschein".

Greetings from Germany to Sweden,
    Markus

• Zitat

Original von worlddownfall
    And yes, we can use SSW for Self-defence, but here you need a licence (ok, it's only a paper!) calls "Kleiner Waffenschein".

But not if you're using them for home defence only. You need this license only for carrying the gun for self defence.

RWS is a great firm, they're not producing at one location only. I've worked 2 years for Dynamit Nobel. But it is several years ago.

The headquarter was in Troisdorf, maybe it's now in Fürth!? And on those packages where you could read "Troisdorf" is the old logo of Dynamit Nobel.

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• You worked with Dynamit Nobel germi? Did you manufacture ammunition? But what does these 43VR stands for?

worlddownfall, yes, but here in Sweden you can´t use them for self defence at all. And i bought that much ammo because its much cheaper to buy from Germany, in Sweden , 25 RWS shots costs almost 8 Euro.

/// Daniel

• Zitat

Original von Daniel_79
    You worked with Dynamit Nobel germi? Did you manufacture ammunition?

Not directly. For "A company of Dynamit Nobel-Group". Special chemistry...most people don't know the name of the firm I've worked for.

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• Hi Daniel what will make you with 500 Shots Ammo will you make your privat war.
    The RWS Ammo is a good quality i buy this also.

Was zwei Menschen wissen ist kein Geheimnis.........

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Simav43 (23. Februar 2007 um 01:20)

• Zitat

Original von Simav43
    Hi Daniel what will make you with 500 Shots Ammo will you make your privat war.
    The RWS Ammo is a good quality i buy this also.

Yeah, 500 shots is alot, but it is smarter to buy a big quantity since i buy from Germany, than having to re-order all the time i run out on ammo, that would be pretty expensive when it comes to shipping....
    I have decided to go for RWS too since it feels more realible, althou i never had any problems with Umarex ammo.

/// Daniel

• Zitat

Original von someoneON
    how much did you pay for 500 blank rounds?

I payed 89 Euro for the ammunition at waffen-ostheimer.de ( + 17 euro freight, but that´s another story)

Sincerely/// Daniel