SSW in Hungary ?

Es gibt 13 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 2.131 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (23. Juni 2006 um 17:07) ist von Lachmoewe.

• Hello !

Can someone inform me, what the actual gun-law is in Hungary ?
    (and CZ+SK if possible)

Can gas-alarm guns (SSW) be bought legally without permit ?

Does the shop/gun-store need passport of customer
    and stores this data ?

(i am from austria where NO PTB-sign is needed for legal ownership) :)

YES, i know this was discussed here some month ago, but even using search-function i cannot find it :(

thanks

NickK

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von NickK (23. Juni 2006 um 01:15)

• "Can someone inform me, what the actual gun-law is in Hungary ?
    (and CZ+SK if possible)

Can gas-alarm guns (SSW) be bought legally without permit ?"

In .hu, .sk, .cz you can buy gas-alarm guns without any licence (and without PTB:-)).

In Hungary there is not even 18 year-old-limit and full-auto gas-alarm is legal.

Keeping records about buyer's personal data is strictly forbidden, no passport or any ID required.

In .cz and .sk you can carry these guns without licence.

In Hungary you need some kind of kleine waffenschein, which is 8 euros PER GUN.

• really ?? 8 euros ?? no passport and no id ??
    ohh my god !

• many thanks for info !

NickK

by the way: how are gas-alarm guns (SSW) called in your language ?

• "by the way: how are gas-alarm guns (SSW) called in your language ? "

Gaz-riaszto fegyver (which is the perfect translation of gas-alarm gun or gas-schreckschuss waffe, in Slovakian they have an entire word for it: "Plynovka")

For buying and ownership nothing required,

The carry is different thing, you should visit the police, with your new gun and your ID, and pay 8 euros for the licence. They make some backgrund check, that send you the licence for carrying THAT gun.

If you buy a new one and want to carry that, too, you should get another new licence for that. Nice money-maker for the police.

• Zitat

Original von Gabor VASS
    For buying and ownership nothing required,

The carry is different thing, you should visit the police, with your new gun and your ID, and pay 8 euros for the licence. They make some backgrund check, that send you the licence for carrying THAT gun.

no need for me to carry, i am only collecting...

i think transport is legal when ssw is NOT loaded and in some sort of box... ?

• Sorry das ich grade den Thread ein wenig klaue, aber da ich demnächst wohl für ein oder zwei Tage in Budapest bin stellt sich natürlich die Frage wie es auf dem Weg von Ungarn nach Deutschland aussieht falls ich da dann bei der SM 2000 zuschlagen sollte (schaut einfach zu schön aus das Teil). Also ob ich irgendwelche Sachen beim Transport zu beachten habe (außer in einem verschlssenen Behltnis und Muni wo anders (oder wohl ganz ohne Muni da ich keine kaufen wollte) oder mir doch lieber selber ein Päckchen schicken sollte.

Why should I listen to you? A hallucination, asking me about hallucinations...

• Du solltest beachten keine SSW aus Ungarn nach Deutschland mit zu bringen weil du dich sonst strafbar machst da die SSW´s aus Ungarn kein :PTB: haben uns somit bei uns nur für WBK-Besitzer erlaubt sind

• Die SM 2000 besitzt die PTB wie Gabor in einem anderen Thread erwähnt hat.

• "Du solltest beachten keine SSW aus Ungarn nach Deutschland mit zu bringen weil du dich sonst strafbar machst da die SSW´s aus Ungarn kein :PTB: haben uns somit bei uns nur für WBK-Besitzer erlaubt sind "

Most of the gas-alarm guns sold in Hungary are German, therefore they have the PTB (but often more expensive here, than in Germany).

Some Italian and Turkish guns do not have PTB, but for exporting to Austria, it is no problem.

• Da ich die SM 2000 hier leider nur nirgends gefunden habe werde ich wohl auf einen eigen Import ausweichen müssen - und wenn man eh shcon mal da ist... ;)

• "Die SM 2000 besitzt die PTB wie Gabor in einem anderen Thread erwähnt hat. "

Record SM2000 with PTB:

http://gunbox.axelero.net/index2.html

For transporting a gas-alarm gun:
    There is NO restriction whether it has to be loaded or not.

CARRY is per LEGAL definition "gun on the BODY or in the CLOTHING of a natural person" - for this, you need a KWS.

So, theoretically you can carry a loaded gas-alarm gun in your handbag or in your car without any licence...but you the policeman probably will not know the law...so it is easier to get the KWS.

• Die SM2000 gibts öfters bei Egun als B-Ware mit kleinen Fehlern in der Brünierung.

Vor ein oder zwei Wochen war erst wieder ein Posten drin, einfach die Augen aufhalten, wer auch mit 99%iger Optik zufrieden ist, kann da günstig einkaufen.