BSF 65s

Es gibt 4 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 3.420 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (17. Januar 2006 um 15:47) ist von steve_nyc.

• Hello all, i am new to this site ; first things first! good site.can someone
    help me with some info,about an air rifle. It is a BSF mod 65s cal .22
    i have found no info in england , gunsmith& importers dont know eneything about this rifle. Also did Weihrauch take over BSF ?
    Thanks ; pommie B--

Hit em hard; with a thoeben gas ram

• BSF, the Bayerische Sportwaffen-Fabrik (bavarian sportgun company), was closed in the 1980's, Weihrauch overtook only the machinery and didn't make any new BSF airguns.

In the "Blue Book of Airguns", 5th edition is the latest, you will find a lot of info about the different BSF airrifles and airpistols.

But you will find also some info (only in german I'm afraid) here in this forum, if you search for "BSF"

https://www.co2air.de/wbb2/search.php

Ich bin der Keith Richards dieses Forums und immer noch hier...

• Hi pommie,

the Walter book is just mentioning the "S60" and the "S70" - maybe the version you have is somewhere between that both in terms of quality. Or the model number was just some kind of marketing thing with only minor changes compared to the 60 and 70 versions. However, if the 65s is comparable to this versions, than it is a break barrel rifle with a triple stepped trigger and a v0 of around 600fs (in 0,22 calibre). In the UK the 55/60/70 model series was - according to John Walter - quite often used as a hunting rifle. The best fashioned version was the 70s model - fine Monte Carlo stock (Walnut and beech available), good craftmensship, but also quite expensive at it´s time.
    Regards
    Stefan

"It´s the Indie, Sir, it´s the Indie!"

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von steve_nyc (16. Januar 2006 um 21:47)

• Hi again, Thanks to Ulrich& Steve for the information. please tell me more about this ; (blue book of airguns,) Were can i get it ? I am working
    in Bremen at the moment ( until may/june) then my mates @ www airgunforum.net, can translate it for me,
    Best Regards ; pommie.

Hit em hard; with a thoeben gas ram

• Blue Book of Airguns: Just try the German Amazon Website. I guess the pricing for the 5th edition is around 20 Euro - something like this
    Best
    Stefan.

"It´s the Indie, Sir, it´s the Indie!"