My gun family photos

Es gibt 19 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 8.663 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (21. März 2007 um 23:25) ist von germi.

• Hey guys, i took some photos of my little "family" this weekend and thought i show them off, hope you like them, i sure did.

and here´s the real steel Sig Sauer P225

and here´s my Sig P225

I must admit that i am a fan of Sig Sauer, i really love those guns, they are so beautiful! :n1:

/// Daniel

• Cool fine collection! Very nice!
    The Sigs have no PTB don't they?
    /edit: Oh just found the PTB sign. Alright they have^^
    Didnt know that. :n17:

"Je verdorbener der Staat, desto mehr Gesetze hat er."
    Tacitus

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von chris1988 (19. März 2007 um 18:22)

• Zitat

Originally posted by chris1988
    Cool fine collection! Very nice!
    The Sigs have no PTB don't they?
    /edit: Oh just found the PTB sign. Alright they have^^
    Didnt know that. :n17:

he he, yeah, its hard to see but its there, exept the black one who is a real gun ( not mine thou)

The Geco P225 i think is the gun that looks most like its real version in comparison.

/// Daniel

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Daniel_79 (19. März 2007 um 18:26)

• Zitat

Original von Daniel_79

he he, yeah, its hard to see but its there, exept the black one who is a real gun ( not mine thou)

Oh this explains a lot^^
    adjö :crazy2:

"Je verdorbener der Staat, desto mehr Gesetze hat er."
    Tacitus

• Your P225 really looks nice :n1: Always wanted to get one of those, but heard that it's not the best quality. Can you confirm that?

• Zitat

Original von NeM
    Your P225 really looks nice :n1: Always wanted to get one of those, but heard that it's not the best quality. Can you confirm that?

Yes, that´s true. It has its minor problems. The sprint to the firing pin tends to wander out when shooting, then the slide catch doesn´t work as it should but that doesn´t bother me that much anymore since i don´t shoot that much.
    Actually i wanted the black P225 but they were out of stock both at http://www.kaehny.de and http://www.waffen-ostheimer.de , but i´ll get one later.
    Right now i´m waiting for a black Sig Sauer P239 from Waffen-ostheimer.de since i love Sig Sauer guns.

By the way, what gun do the german police use? I know they used Sig Sauer P225 ( P6 ) before and Heckler&Koch USP ( P8 ). What do they use now?

Vielen Dank /// Daniel

• Zitat

By the way, what gun do the german police use? I know they used Sig Sauer P225 ( P6 ) before and Heckler&Koch USP ( P8 ). What do they use now?

I'm not german, but as far as I know, they use various guns. German Wikipedia says that some of the newer guns are the P99, H&K P10 (variation of the USP Compact) and P2000.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von NeM (19. März 2007 um 23:07)

• @ Daniel_79:

Some "Bundesländer" even use older pistols like the P225 (P6), Heckler & Koch P7 and the Walther P5. Some use the P10 (Heckler & Koch USP Compact) or the SIG Sauer P228 since a few years. And the newest will be the Walther P99, Heckler & Koch P2000 and Heckler & Koch P3000.
    The P8 is used by the "Bundeswehr" (German Army).
    And Spezial Units like the "SEK" or the "GSG9" use pistols like the SIG Sauer P226 or the Glock 17.

The only sure thing in life is death! You die if you worry, you die if you don't worry, so why the f**k worry!

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von hmpf (19. März 2007 um 23:12)

• Zitat

Original von Daniel_79

German Police uses:

Hessen, Federal Police (former called "Bundesgrenzschutz": Border Police): SIG P225

Bavarian, Sachsen: HK P7
    Brandenburg: SIG P228
    Thüringen, Saarland: HK P10 (USP Compact)

Niedersachen, Baden-Würtemberg: HK P2000 (modified USP, no security lever, decocking lever only)

The P8 is not used in police service, it's in military service only. It replaced the old P1 (Walther P38). The P8 is a modified USP, no polygon barrel, modified security lever (down secured, on the usp is secured up). Other magazine clip, it is more resistant against dirt und dust and made of white plastic, so you could take a look how much cartridges are inside. Normal USP magazine is black. I've shot the P8 during my service in the army.

Special units got everything they want, things that normal policemen only could dream of it.

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• Nice stuff Daniel!!

Im gonna get a nickel Colt Government 1911... too bad it doesnt have 'automatic schlittenfang'... :(
    And Im not gonna buy a IWG or a Reck colt from egun.de because I dont trust it.... Who knows I might buy a €100,+ gun and that when I get it, it turns out to be broken...

no thanks..

Going to buy a GPDA 9

• Thanks guys, i was very satisfied with the pics on my P225 with the blue backround, it matches the nickel real good. :n1:
    I´m gonna post some more pics when i get my black P239 and P225.

But does germany have diffrent "regions" were the police have other guns? I thought the police was to use same "gear" to be likewise, like the military.

The swedish police use Sig Sauer P225 but mostly P226, they used Walther PP before that.
    But as far as i know the Sig Sauer stopped making the P225 in 1994??

Swedish military use Glock 17 and air force the compact version.

/// Daniel

• Germany has 16 different regions. They're called "Bundesländer" or in english: "federal states". And every "Bundesland" can look which gun they want to use.

The only sure thing in life is death! You die if you worry, you die if you don't worry, so why the f**k worry!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von hmpf (20. März 2007 um 19:58)

• Zitat

Original von Daniel_79
    Hey guys, i took some photos of my little "family" this weekend and thought i show them off, hope you like them, i sure did.
    /// Daniel

Ja, wirklich ganz hübsch geworden. Besonders die Einzelfotos.
    Weiter so!
    :lol:

Fördermitglied des VDB.

• Zitat

Original von Daniel_79
    The swedish police use Sig Sauer P225 but mostly P226, they used Walther PP before that.

German Police have used the PP and PPK too, but only until early seventies. Then they have changed because of the terroristic threat (munich massacre of 1972 during olympics) :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction

This is a PP, modified to blank firing. Former in police service in the bavarian police (stamped "ByP"), build 1968. Modified 1982, caliber 8mm K, PTB 280.

Zitat

But as far as i know the Sig Sauer stopped making the P225 in 1994??

Yes, but there is a modernized P225 in service called P228.

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"

• Zitat

Original von Daniel_79
    But does germany have diffrent "regions" were the police have other guns? I thought the police was to use same "gear" to be likewise, like the military.

Well, in germany education and police are in responsibility of the "bundesländer"/ "federal states" what is in my opinion not a good idea. At least in education you can see, that it does not work that good.

mfg Andreas

Weltweit sind über Fünfhundertfünfzig Millionen Schusswaffen im Umlauf, dass heisst auf diesem Planeten hat jeder zwölfte Mensch eine Waffe. Damit stellt sich nur eine Frage. Wie bewaffnet man die anderen Elf?

• That´s some nice pictures on the Walther PP germi.
    I like your Walther PP, full steel right? That gun must have a service life that is far beond normal SSW´s since it has been a real gun.
    Man, would i like to get my hands on that one! :n1:

/// Daniel

• Zitat

Original von Daniel_79
    I like your Walther PP, full steel right? That gun must have a service life that is far beond normal SSW´s since it has been a real gun.
    Man, would i like to get my hands on that one! :n1:

Yes, it's a full steel pp. But there are several other models that had a longer service life...my Webley&Scott Mk. IV for example. Complete made of steel, build 1946, original caliber .38 S&W, now .380 K (9mm Revolver). His finish is called "WAR FINISH", sounds like heavy duty ;)

Indiana Jones used such a webley too... :nuts:

Revolver .380: Webley&Scott Mk.IV

And here some infos about the webley's (english):

http://www.world.guns.ru/handguns/hg91-e.htm