Quest about Haenel sport modell 33

Es gibt 14 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 11.032 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (8. November 2005 um 09:23) ist von collector.

• Hello folks.
    Can anyone give me some information about this old Haenel airrifle, it looks like the MARS 115, would be really happy for information.
    it says "HAENEL SPORT MODELL 33,SCHMEISSERS PATENT" On top of it.

Best Regards

Patrik

• Hi Patrik and welcome here - a guest from Sweden, wow!

I'm not sure if you can at least read and understand german. We have some very informative links here in the board about the Haenel 33. This here is a test report about the Haenel 33 Junior, but you will find a lot of news in this.
    Haenel Sport Modell 33 Junior (Schmeisser's Patent)

If it has to be in english, we will surely do that, but it takes some time to exerpt the data from the various sources. But in general, CO2AIR is the place where we will solve your quest...

Ich bin der Keith Richards dieses Forums und immer noch hier...

• Production ca. 1933 to 1940s. This is the Mod.33 (not the Junior)
    Junior has no K98 Style Sight. Cal. 4,45 /.174 (Punktkugel Nr.10).
    The Price was 48 Reichsmark in a normal Shop. 45 Reichsmark
    for Organisations. The 33 Junior is 12 cm shorter and the Weight
    is only 2,4 kg.

• Thanks alot for that info, its ok whith german in the answers, i do a translation whith a software, but i cant write in german.. i cant find any links in the Forum for the Haenel 33,(just because i cant read German...:-), i will be really happy is someone can posts some links for it.
    The saftey on the riffle has been broken, anyone have one for sale???
    whats the value in a riffle like this and/or mars 115??

Best Regards

Patrik

• Thanks again, does anyone know if its the same type of saftey on modell 33 and the newer ones?, its just the flag that has been broken off.And ig can buy a safteyflag somewhere
    Patrik

• Hi Patrik,
    if it's only the wing safety that has been broken I think you can replace it with a wing from e.g. the Haenel 49a.
    There is one little bolt that fixes the wing on the shaft which comes out of the back of the system.
    best regards
    Ralph

• Hi,
    I dont think the Haenel 49a part will fit. Jears before I had the same problem and I think I tried to change the parts.
    I´ll take a look at the parts in a few weeks.
    Gerald

collector

• The original is from Steel instead of aluminium and
    has no Markings for Save and Fire (green, red) Make
    a new one. It's not so difficult. The Bolt across of the
    33er Safety is also different.