Es gibt 9 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.265 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (27. März 2013 um 20:55) ist von Jason.

• Hey fellow shooters

I'm "jungle" from the netherlands, and someone on a dutch forum told me, that if i had a question about my haenel i should ask it here. This because you all whould be half experts on the haenel ;)

I have a few questions about the markings on my haenel, and i whould like to know i somebody knows a bit like when it's build. Or what is is been used for etc.

Here is a picture of the markings, i hope you guys can help me out.

I'm dutch so i don't speak much german, aber vielen dank fur die information

Jungle

• Welcome Jungle,
    usually, the production date of haenel airguns, if there is one, is stamped into the butt of the gun stock. The numbers you showed us in the pictures are, as far as I know, numbers from the filing system of the GST (Gesellschaft für sport und Technik/ organisatoin for sports and technology). They don´t tell us the production dates. Concerning the shadowy cross markings, i can tell you that I personally have never seen them before on a GDR (German Democratic Republic) made rifle. It seems to be the "black Cross" which is a symbol of the Bundeswehr. But I am not a symbol expert.

Are there any other markings on the 310? Would be nice to see some pictures of the whole airgun. Maybe it helps to give you further information.

Gruß

• Hey

Here are some more pictures of the haenel 310. I can't find any further markings on it. Also not at the butplate.

I purchased the airriffle at sportwaffen-schneider i must say a excellent compagny!

Greetz Jungle

• Hi Jungle, it have to be an excellent compagny when you buy 300€ for an airrifle like the haenel 310 ;) . But yours is in a very good condition! I have a 310 too, but I also don't know when it was built and no one could told me that. On older Haenel modells the year of building is marked into the gun stock on the left hand.

EDIT: In the GDR almost every plastic part of an machine, air rifle, motocycle, had an poured number. This number could be year of built. The Haenel 310 has an plastic cap at the an of the system where the safetybutton is. It's just an idea...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Eisenschwein (27. März 2013 um 19:55)

• Hey

Maybe your right and it was perhaps number 8 of their rifles.

No mather what i'm very proud to have a real Haenel 310, it's really great for back yard plinking. And even for small game hunting :)

Jouk

• Hey

That's very true, i bought 3 6shots magazines but thinking about ordering a 12 shot magazine. The 6 shot magazine doesn't last long while plinking...  :D

Jouk