Umarex Walther PP/PPK

Es gibt 32 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 7.671 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (19. April 2010 um 19:30) ist von Daniel_79.

• Vielen Dank pak9 and all!

Now i know this question has been raised once before about the english/german language here so i guess i have to say something this time.

Now first of all:

1. I´m SORRY that i cannot speak the german language! I WISH i could, i really do, then i WOULD speak it of course!

2. I do understand some german and believe me im trying to learn it the best i can. I use the "Sprachtool" on Google whenever i can to translate.

3. I can always translate an sometimes understand anyhow but i have trouble writing it, so i won´t do that to embarrasing myself. So its easier to use english for that reason.

So...im sorry or, Es tut mir leid!

Now back to topic,

The first Erma was the EGP75 (without S), and that one was in single action??

• Zitat

Original von Daniel_79
    Now back to topic,

The first Erma was the EGP75 (without S), and that one was in single action??

Yes, that´s true! Only with the "S" has a EGP 75 double action function. Without "S" has the EGP 75 single action.

• Zitat

Original von Daniel_79
    ...The first Erma was the EGP75 (without S), and that one was in single action??

S means "Spannabzug" (Double Action)...

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• Ich kann twar englisch, aber so ganz erschließt sich mir der Sinn des nachstehenden Textes nicht:

Zitat

Original von CannyblueThere were them Walther PPK with Original Maketings, in Black and once again with a chromium-plated sledge in the caliber 8 mms (PTB 502), indeed, there was like Germi late says already then Walther (PTB 585) in Black and in nickel, indeed, unfortunately, there was not only for 8 mms an extended 10 shots magazine, for which Walther in 315.

Also 10-Schuss-Magazine gab es nur für die .315 (PTB 585) und nicht für die 8mm (PTB 502) Variante ?

• Nein, nein es gab nur für die 8mm die Verlängerten 10 Schuss Magazine, habe ja nicht 4 Stück Umsonst *lol*

MFg
    Canny

• Well were not guite finish here yet...

As today i was out shooting my "lovely" Walther PP by Umarex.
    I know the gun has not the best quality of all the handguns but i didn´t expect this! :evil:

Results (in order):

1. Geco ammo = 3 missfires, 7 klemmer of 14 rounds

2. RWS ammo = no klemmer of 14 rounds

3. Umarex Pfefferpatronen= 6 klemmer of 7 rounds

and when i was firing the Pfefferpatronen the extractor flew of the gun!!!! As you can see on the picture. I dont know where it is because i didnt find it. Holy crap, i never witness so much trouble with any gun.
    The Walther has PTB 620 and yearmark AA.

THEN, i changed gun to the manufactor you see on the picture below...yeah that´s right, the Röhm RG800 8mm K!

Now the results from THIS gun is stated below:

Results in the following order:

1. Umarex ammo = NO klemmer of 44 rounds!

2. Wadie CS-gas ammo = NO klemmer of 10 rounds

3. Wadie ammo = 1 klemmer of 50 rounds!

So...of 104 rounds i had 1 jam on the RG800! :new11:

THIS gun has PTB 414 and yearmark KB.....!!

Well....... i guess QUALITY speaks for itself!!!!

//// Daniel

• Zitat

Original von Trommelmann
    The RG 800 is really one of the very best!

Show me one, who is better and I show you a RG 800 in another finish or a Vektor CP 1. :))

• AAhhhhh, ich verstehe. On all weapons from Röhm? On my Browning GPDA 8 from 1988 has some kind of number on the frame under the wooden grips, but of course, its not made from Röhm.