Es gibt 23 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 4.976 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (25. April 2009 um 10:55) ist von Kante.

• Moin Bruder

Zum anderen, Konverter werden meist für ein Spezielles Objekt gebaut und dann entsprechend auch angepasst (siehe auch Konverter für Teleobjektive). Schraubt man aber nun einfach eine Linse vor bzw. hinter sein ZF so kann es sein daß die komplette optische Achse sich berschiebt, genau darum hat damals Simalux die Entwicklung nicht vorangetrieben weis zu aufwendig war. Sitzt der Booster nur leicht schief auf dem ZF kannst du es schon vergessen.

Gruß
    Thomas

• Hallo...

Schade, ich dachte, dass es jemanden gäbe, der sich mit genau diesen Linsen befast hat..
    Zumindest Beiträge in amerikanischen Foren zum Thema Benchrest singen Lobhymnen auf diese booster (wobei ich niemanden unterstellen möchte, dass er damit heimlich Werbung machen will ;) )

Davis hat sich gerade die Anpassung an die jew. ZFs auf die Fahne geschrieben..

Zitat an

OPTICS--Davis Power-Boosting Lens Insert: Gene Davis has a new product that boosts the magnification of Leupold, Sightron, and Weaver BR scopes. A threaded ring with a Zeiss lens simply screws on to your scope behind the eyepiece, using the threads provided for lens caps. (Consider it an eyepiece extension that fits between your eye and the end of the scope). Both 2X and 3X models are available. The 2X version increases image size about 15% while the 3X boosts the viewed image roughly 30%. Hence, on a 36X scope, Davis' 3X booster creates the equivalent of a 46X power scope. Starting with a 45X Leupold you can get 58X power. Many long-range BR shooters are using this product and reporting to Gene that they can see bullet holes at 600 yards and beyond for the first time. However, there is a price for the extra magnification--the reticle will appear slightly larger, and the image will appear somewhat darker. Some users say you will notice a drop-off in resolution past 300 yards. But, according to Gene: "the image darkening is almost imperceptible during prime daylight hours." We think Gene's invention is a winner--a great way to get more magnification at a low cost--$100.00. We also like the fact that, unlike an internal boosting job, you can simply remove the Booster if you want to return to the original magnification level. Gene reports: "If the scope has screw-in lens caps, these Optical Boosters perform well. We started with a product for the Leupold Competition scopes. We now have Optical Boosters for Weaver T36 and Sightron 36BR as well. We are working on other brands of scopes and the earlier Leupold scopes that do not have threads for the cap. The Optical Boosters do a fantastic job for old or poor eyes. They fit any Leupold scope that has screw-in lens caps, as well as the Weaver and Sightron 36-power target scopes. The Boosters require no internal modification and will not effect the factory warranty. The Optical Boosters (either 2X or 3X) cost $100 delivered." To purchase, contact Gene Davis at (740) 503-4486 or gdavis10 [at] columbus.rr.com. Here are reports from two users: Dick Wright: "Mine is on a 45X Leup.... It's now a 60X Leup. I got it at the Super Shoot. Excellent optics. You have to re-focus the crosshair. I used it at the Oscoda match where we had lots of mirage. It was a 200 yd. score match and I could see my .22 bullet holes easily. This is totally subjective but, if anything, it made it easier to see. It's an optical booster that really works for a mere [$100] bucks. All you have to do to reverse the process is un-screw it." Joe Pellegrene: "I just got back from the range using my new 3x magnifier on a 45x Leupold. Now it's a 60x scope and I can't imagine how I ever lived without it. If anyone’s having trouble seeing their bullet holes on the target this product is well worth the money. It's easily the most significant piece of equipment that I bought yet. I plan on using it on several different rifles since you just unscrew it and screw it on the next one. It that takes about 10 seconds to do that. The fine cross hairs on my Leupold were magnified, but so was the target so everything seemed proportional. It's so much nicer seeing what you’re trying to hit."

Zitat aus

Ich schreib ihn mal an..
    geb euch bescheid, was er antwortet..

Gruß
    Markus

• genau genommen hat MOA schon was dazu geschrieben, was ich einfach logisch und aufgrund eigener Erfahrungen im Fotobereich sofort unterschreiben würde.

Dass die Amis sowas Klasse finden muss nicht unbedingt ein Qualitätsmerkmal sein.

Das ist vielleicht ganz entfernt vergleichbar mit der Werbung für Digicams mit 16 facher digitaler Auflösung.

Eddi

Ich brauch es nicht, so sprach der Rabe.
    Es ist nur schön wenn ich es habe.
    H. Peters (Peters Stahl)

• Zitat

Original von Steinschleuder
    Nabned...

Ich bin beim schlendern unter anderem bei 6mmbr.com mal wieder bei den oben beschriebenen boostern hängen geblieben und wollte mal nachfragen, ob inzwischen jemand damit Erfahrungen gemacht hat??

Inzwischen sollte es doch den einen oser anderen unter uns geben, der das Teil mal ausprobiert hat, oder?

Gruß an alle
    Markus

Hallo Markus,

schau doch mal 3 posts weiter oben. ;)
    Ich habe heute nochmal ein Test mit der x3 (30%) Linse am Leupold 35x gemacht. Der Augenabstand verringert sich, das Bild wird logischerweise dunkler, etwas Auflösung geht verloren.
    Das Rangefinding wird zumindest mit diesem ZF nicht besser.Habe hier nur 25m und 45m zum Testen. Der Abstand auf dem Seitenrad wird nicht größer. Vorteil, man sieht die ,,Schärfe" bei der hohen Vergrößerung besser .Wer etwas Kurzsichtig ist der bekommt Probleme mit dem Scharfstellen des Absehens.(ohne Brille)
    Wer einfach nur mehr Vergrößerung braucht für den ist es vielleicht eine Alternative. Ob jetzt ein 24x ZF durch die Linse beim Rangefinding besser wird kann ich zur Zeit nicht sagen.

Gruß Thomas