Zeigt her eure Waffen

Es gibt 411 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 130.631 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (23. Juli 2010 um 21:27) ist von ZEBO.

• Naja doch bestellt schon, aber nie bekommen...

Zeige einem schlauen Menschen einen Fehler und er bedankt sich.
    Zeige einem dummen Menschen einen Fehler und er wird dich beleidigen!

• Hier der aktuelle Bearbeitungsstand meiner Crossie.....irgendwie mehr Bastelei als Schießerei, aber macht Spaß :D

• Hi kitaramoz,

nice one ;) The HW45 really is a beauty. You got lucky with your wooden grips, beautifully textured wood. Mine didn't have such a nice texture, so i changed the grips and use the Beeman Combat Grips instead.
    Unfortunately those Combat Grips seem to be not available anymore? I tried to contact Beeman, but couldn't find an email, they only seem to have a phone number and still I hesitate to give them a call as english is not my main language.

By the way, below you can see my HW45, with Beeman Combat Grips on and a Sutter T4 Red Dot, that ist especially made for the slightly wider HW45 Rail measuring around 14mm which is a little above the standard 11mm dovetail rail ;)

May I ask you were you're from? US? The fact that you found that thread here implies you are familiar with the german language, right?

• Hello, no Im from Slovenia, I understend german but I dont write it...:)

I like grips but maybe are they a little to small for my taste....I love shooting hw-45, I will try to put walther red point to pistol, I hope it will fit.
    Its so fuc.....strong :) and recoil is also nice if you shoot on 2nd stage.

only think that I dont like is diference between 1st and 2nd stage, you must set micrometer elevation. But I will shoot only on 2nd stage :)

How long do you have your pistol? Any problems?

• Yes, the original grips could be a little stronger, they are quite thin. And though I got small hands I just love that little extra diameter added to the grip by the much stronger combat grips.

Once you understood shooting the HW45, the pistol is very accurate. The RD is a great support for accuracy as it helps keeping the pistol on target while slowly releasing the trigger. Being a spring gun the HW45 needs some splits of a second to build a pressure and release the shot. In the beginning and using only the standard sights I often failed to keep the gun right on target, resulting in a somehow poor accuracy.

Since I only use the 2nd stage (full power) I don't have any problems with changing point of impact ;) I bought the HW45 because of it's design and power and it never came to my mind not using it on full power 8)

I own that really nice pistol for about three years now. I had problems with its strenght, measuring only 140m/s in cal .177 using H&N Sport pellets. RWS Geco also didn't perform very well, performing around 145m/s on full power. I then once again changed spring and piston seal. Now the HW45 is putting out a little more energy while providing excellent accuracy. Aside from that little power problem, I never had any problems with that gun.

Concerning maximum power you should use lightweight pellets made of very mellow lead. Some pellets are crafted using a little harder lead (the lead is probably hardened by adding Antimon or other additives) resulting in slightly more friction. The HW45 is performing best with light pellets that have little friction, so maximum power is devolved on the pellet.

Since I replaced spring and piston I receive good results with H&N Sport (around 150m/s) and the very leightweight RWS Geco (though they are a little harder then H&N) putting out around 155m/s. Very good results concerning power and accuracy can be achieved with Vogel Match Pellets in 4,50 diameter (155m/s + though the weigh around 0,53g). The Vogel Pellets are crafted from very mellow lead performing outstanding good in the HW45, as well as JSB Exact.

Every few hundred shots I apply a few drops of oil (10W-40) on the piston to keep the power up. The HW45 seems to need a slight controlled "Dieseling" in order to perform good.

Jugend ist beständige Trunkenheit - sie ist das Fieber der Vernunft

Francois de la Rochefoucauld ( französischer Moralist des 17. Jhdt )

• Aha, und der schießt auch mit CO2? :D

Suum cuique.
    "Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight." - Jeff Cooper