Geco P225 - Problems with the slide catch and the firing pin

Es gibt 29 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 8.168 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (9. Oktober 2006 um 18:45) ist von Daniel_79.

• Caliber .380 Big Bore? I call .45 Short Big Bore..but there are no new guns available in this caliber and ammunition is very expensive.

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• haha, i meant that pistols and revolver of the size,not the caliber. Big pistols (or pistols at all) and revolver are basically non-exitant here in Sweden. Most small revolvers. Bigger guns are very hard to get. That´s why i have to order from Germany, I contacted kaehny.de for some guns but i haven´t got any reply for several days. Hmm, maybe he don´t want to ship to Sweden anymore...

• If you look for a realistic lookalike gun, then look here to the "Testbereich" for the Röhm CP 1. This blank firing pistol is a 99% perfect copie from the south-african police pistol with original markings. Only the trigger is difference as the original pistol. The qualitaty is very good, only the hammer is made in zink-alloy, but the hammer is good for more then 5000 shots.
    The CP 1 is one of my favourites at home.

• yeah, i have investigated the Röhm CP1, but it don´t turn to be a gun in my taste. But it is really realistic,yes.
    Why don´t they make .45 caliber blank guns anymore. That would be really nice to have one in that caliber!!!

• For a blank firing revolver in caliber .45 short you must look at egun.de. There are offers often times revolvers with this caliber. I have from there a Reck Agent 45. This is a revolver with a good qualitaty ( look at the "Testbereich" ) and mostly cheap to buy.

• The only problem thou would be ammo. I don´t think that .45 Short is avalible in Sweden...

• For the ammo you can look at egun, too. In germany is it difficult, too, the .45 k ammo to get, because only some years are the .45k-revolver produced and the ammo was expensive every time. I could get two weeks ago by the gun-shop in my village the last pack of .45 k ( 25 pieces for 16 .- € ). If you look by egun, you can get a pack of 25 cartiges between 15 and 25 €, if you get it!

• Oh, thank you germi! Yes i meant http://www.kaehny.de.

That´s alot of sites! As soon as i found an good shop i will probably order the Röhm RG99, black with wooden grips.

Any special shop you recommend?