Test firing Browning GPDA 9

Es gibt 6 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 2.809 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (5. Februar 2007 um 13:28) ist von HWJunkie.

• Today, i took the oppertunity and went out to the shooting range and test fired my new FN Browning GPDA 9.
    I shot ten magazines (90 shots) with only one jam, i shot mostly with Umarex ammunition but also tried one clip with RWS ammo.
    The gun was a very nice pistol to shoot with and i really liked the single action trigger, then the trigger on the Browning is very well shaped and is pretty nice to squeeze. :ngrins:
    The only thing i noted was that the slide catch that althou worked 100%, but was abit hard to push down.
    And when it comes to the ugly hammer, well, it gets less ugly by time and i don´t think its that ugly anymore.

Here´s a short clip of a magazine getting emty, raise the volume and listen to the wonderful eco. :n1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjpeZglFeYw

/// Daniel

• Zitat

Original von 5-atü
    Sehr schön, nur leider sind Bild und Ton zeitversetzt.

Very nice, but video and sound do not match, the sound ist time shifted.

Yes, i know, i don´t know why that happens.

• I make an compliment to this Browning test by comparing to the Röhm RG96.

I went out shooting with it today and i fired 9 magazines (81 shots) with both Umarex and RWS ammunition. I can´t say that i notice any difference between the ammo sorts but the gun worked absolutely perfect!
    Both firing and the slide catch worked 100%, no malfunction or jam, the slide catch are more easily handled on the RG96 than the GPDA 9, loading the magazines is easier too as you got this little notch that you can depress with your thumb as you load on the RG96 magazine.
    I must say that the RG96 feels more robust than the GPDA 9, althou the Browning is a good and nice gun, the Röhm feels like you can almost throw it into sand and still fire..

But i was thinking of another thing, the PTB test fires the gun to it brakes..yes? But it can never be as strong so it can take real ammunition?
    Shoudn´t then all blank guns be as strong as the next one? For example, the GPDA 9 and RG96 are two seperate guns but the RG96 is bigger and feel more robust, still, they are as even in strenght??? The quality then only can differ in parts braking in different times of firing lenght?

/// Daniel

• Zitat

Original von Daniel_79

But i was thinking of another thing, the PTB test fires the gun to it brakes..yes? But it can never be as strong so it can take real ammunition?

Hi Daniel, at the PTB Test they are working with overloaded Ammo, right. But there are still worlds between an overloaded 9mmP.A.K Blank and a real 9mm Para. The pressure is more than twice as high, i guess. That probabliy makes a Granade out of your Blank Gun !

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ROXEN (5. Februar 2007 um 13:14)

• AFAIK the PTB does not testfire the gun until it breaks.
    They just check for convertibility to a real gun.
    One gun is for the records,
    at the second one they try to remove the barrier from the barrel and
    at the third they try to remove the barrel completely.

The testfiring is done with every single gun before it is delivered to the market.
    Gas pressure is 30% higher than in standard ammo.

Stefan