My new sweetie

Es gibt 46 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 8.453 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (5. Februar 2007 um 21:47) ist von Manticore.

• Zitat

Originally posted by pdmber
    it was times in this color, however it is much used

sorry for my bad english :(

Has the color vanished away with time?

• What serienumber you got on your Browning?
    I got C063803686 and the year marking AG

What does Lizenzfertigung mean? Licens made? AH,maybe licensmade with permission from FN Browning.....

///Daniel

• Zitat

@Daniel_79 do you now wadie flash defence?

Well i know what flash defence is for type of ammunition but i have never fired it.

• On the old Browning the Markings were not laser-graphed.

Take a look at my one and compare...

Pistole 9mm: Browning GP DA 9

I think the old on is the better clone of the Browning High Power DA:

http://www.world.guns.ru/handguns/hg104-e.htm

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"
    -Wenn du im Sarg liegst, haben sie dich das letzte Mal reingelegt!-

• C 063203204 and the year making AG

i think they mean with Lizenfertigung the name Browning
    flash defence is a great ammunation for the gpda9

SSW: Browning GP DA 9 "Improved Version"

• Zitat

C 063203204 and the year making AG

i think they mean with Lizenfertigung the name Browning
    flash defence is a great ammunation for the gpda9

Wow, you have been busy firing your gun that only a year old. I maybe fire about 100-150 shots per gun.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Xiphogonium
    It means that the trademark "BROWNING" was licensed to be used for this blank pistol (which is actually made by Umarex)

Mike

Well,Mike, dispite the Röhm quality, i had to have the Browning! I even dreamt about it, and then it struck me, i just got to have it! :crazy2:
    I would like to see that they made the FN P35 Browning too, i like the Browning pistols.

///Daniel

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Daniel_79 (24. Januar 2007 um 20:03)

• Zitat

Originally posted by germi
    On the old Browning the Markings were not laser-graphed.

Take a look at my one and compare...

Pistole 9mm: Browning GP DA 9

I think the old on is the better clone of the Browning High Power DA:

http://www.world.guns.ru/handguns/hg104-e.htm

Laser-graphed? Cool, then my RG96 has laser-printing too eh?
    and i do agree, the old GPDA 9 look more like the real gun.
    But did the older model have some double action trigger problem?
    Has the old one the same PTB number as the improved version?

• No, the old one got 592. My GP DA 9 is made 1998 (KI).

The old High Power M35 is a single action gun, like the Colt Government. Before you could shoot, you'll have to cock the hammer.

http://www.world.guns.ru/handguns/hg17-e.htm

I don't think it's laser-graphed. Laser-graph looks like painted and is not deep.

"Was unterscheidet letztendlich den freien Menschen vom Sklaven? Geld? Macht? Nein! Der freie Mensch hat die Wahl, der Sklave gehorcht!"

• yeah,but i got the new RG96 with white text, isn´t laser-printed then?

Yes i know, the High Power M35 is single action, but the slide cocks the hammer everytime you shoot, and you still have to pull the slide back before the first shot to feed a round into the chamber so it cocks the hammer then too.
    How many rounds have you put thru your Browning germi?

• 9 rounds. I've written it in my test. 9 rounds are too less for a double-stack magazine! But it is a modified 8mm magazine. The mag of the GP DA 8 holds 14 rounds.

Pistole 8mm: Browning GP DA 8

The old GP DA 9 is the same like the GP DA 8 except the caliber.

Is the print of the Röhm deep or does ist look like painted on surface? If it looks like painted on surface it's laser-graphed.

• Yes, i agree, its too little to be a double stack magazine. But what i ment was, if i reformulate the question, how many rounds have your Browning fired? And have you ever had any problems?

It looks painted on my Röhm, see picture.

///Daniel

• Ah, ok. Not very much and no problems.

• Yes i know, this isn´t related to the topic, but as the first member (to my knowledge) to show how i look myself, here it is, a photo snapshot of me in a video when i´m firing my Röhm RG99N at the shooting range.
    How do i post videos here? The size of the videos is no problem but its in wmv file (Windows media ). How??

/// Daniel