field glass for break barrel rifle (long gun)

Es gibt 12 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 3.152 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (23. Mai 2005 um 10:30) ist von kin.

• I am sorry if this is already somewere in this forum but i know not german at all so i am going to ask this here and redirect me to a link or some topic that it has been discused.

Is there any field glass for break barrel long gun that attaches on the barrel of the rifle? I mean it is hard for an ordinary field glass to be put there because the eye of the shooter will be far from it to see inside the lenses.

I got Baikal 512 5,5mm and the barrel seems to move a little no matter how tight it is screwed. So i need to put the optic in the most stable position, the barrel. The barell already has a position for placing the google but it is too far from the eye.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kin (22. Mai 2005 um 10:38)

• you will need a scope for handguns, they will only magnifie 4x or something, but it should work, because a pistolshooter has his/her arm streched out, while the scope is mounted on the gun itself. So the sightinglength should be the same, though i don't know the size of the Baikal you got. They usually haven't got a big diameter though, just 20 or maximum 4,5x32 cause they are to be fitted on revolvers or pistols. Otherwise try a reddot-reflex-sight

FWB 300 / 150, Walther LGR, Weihrauch HW77, Diana 48B, Anschütz 250, Haenel 310 / 312, Mauser Kar 98k, CZ 75, Browning GPDA, Beretta 92FS, H&K USP/RG96, SIG Sauer P226, Walther P22, Walther Nighthawk, Colt 1911A1, Desert Eagle, Walther PPK, Spyder Agressator

• Zitat

Originally posted by MDPsychospy
    Otherwise try a reddot-reflex-sight

Sounds good but does it magnify at any level or it is just a "glass" with a red dot?

• doesn't magnify, but it's great for fast shooting from flexible positions. I got one on my Haenel 312, because the mounting rail is not 11mm so it won't take a scope. Once you manage to calibrate it correctly, it is nearly as precise as a scope at ranges up to 15m

FWB 300 / 150, Walther LGR, Weihrauch HW77, Diana 48B, Anschütz 250, Haenel 310 / 312, Mauser Kar 98k, CZ 75, Browning GPDA, Beretta 92FS, H&K USP/RG96, SIG Sauer P226, Walther P22, Walther Nighthawk, Colt 1911A1, Desert Eagle, Walther PPK, Spyder Agressator

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MDPsychospy (22. Mai 2005 um 11:41)

• Hello kin,

I think you try to put the cart before the horse ;)

You need an airgun with fixed barrel :new16:
    Sell the Baikal, buy a Weihrauch HW97k.

Greetings

Musashi

• Zitat

Originally posted by Musashi
    Hello kin,

I think you try to put the cart before the horse ;)

You need an airgun with fixed barrel :new16:
    Sell the Baikal, buy a Weihrauch HW97k.

Greetings

Musashi

Hmmm even more interesting!

Do you have an exploded view of the rifle ?

Are there any models with exactly this kind of function with 100 to 150 euro?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kin (22. Mai 2005 um 13:56)

• up to 150€ *lol* if you are lucky you can get a Feinwerkbau 300 for this kind of money, but everything else will crack the 400€ border

• Well i made a little search and i couldn't find any cheap thing.

How much does a side cocking rifle like baikal or should i dare to say Diana costs?

• new and cheap? side- and underlevercocking rifles will probably begin at 250€. Diana has a long range of them, ie. Models 46 48 52 54 another posibility would be Weihrauch Modells 77 and the above mentioned 97. Where are your from? britain has got some good airgun makers

• So the chinese lack accuracy that much huh?
    Guess i will gather some money and take a Diana or Weihrauch HW97k if i find it in Greece.

thanks for the info.