Uberti Cattleman 1873 BACS LEP AIR

Es gibt 87 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 18.129 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (6. Mai 2022 um 00:26) ist von NC9210.

• Perhaps... But for me the most fascinating Aspects of the Uberti are the Grips.

I like that...

:D

Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss

and Richard Dawkins are those, who rock the Boat!

• I want to present my new leather case to keep my revolver. I love my revolver very much; he is a wonder hehehe

He is a wonder? Thought her name is Susi ;)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Guess you need some kind of pillow for it.

• Definitely my Uberti is much more accurate than my ME SAA. The Cuno Melcher´s revolver shoots down and to the left; my Uberti Cattleman 1873 shoots down and into the center.My Uberti shoots down because the front sight is too high, and the rear sight is too low. I am thinking of slightly lowering the front spotlight height.

I have done the shooting speed test; the result has been 450 fps (cal. 5.5 mm). I am very happy with that :)

Wem gehört diese Schweinestall?

• I keep investigating the history of my revolver. I discovered that my revolver was manufactured in 1977. I know this because of its serial number :)

• I keep investigating the history of my revolver. I discovered that my revolver was manufactured in 1977. I know this because of its serial number :)

I don't think you will find out the year of manufacturing by looking at the serial number. Italian revolvers have a proof mark showing the year of manufacture (or better "first shot"). Yours should be AC:

And as I can see on your pictures it is stamped AC. The rest has no meaning looking at the year of manufacturing but is the real serial number. :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von leaf hound (3. März 2020 um 10:34)

• Ist richtig, was @leaf hound schreibt, das Herstellungsjahr findet sich nicht als Präfix der Seriennummer. Du mußt nach 2 Buchstaben in einem rechteckigen Rahmen suchen, die am Rahmen eingeprägt sind.
    Ich habe selbst 2 Ubertis mit den Prüfsiegeln "CH" (2011) und "CI" (2012), deren Seriennummern beginnen mit einem X.
    Wäre das der Index des Produktionsjahres, würden die beiden Waffen in etwa 300 Jahren gebaut... ;)

• :D der war gut!
    Aber wir wollen Birdman nicht verunsichern. 1954 ist ausgeschlossen, die Dinger wurden 2011 und 2012 gebaut und die PTB aus dieser Zeit aufgelasert. 1954 gab es noch keine 1872 Open Top-Clone. Die Remington-Conversion schon eher, aber nur als Umbau.

• No, the letters of the serial number do not directly indicate the year of manufacture. There are special markings on the frame for this. The match would be a coincidence.

By the way, there was no BACS/LEP in 1977.

Nein, die Buchstaben der Seriennummer bezeichnen nicht direkt das Herstellungsjahr. Dafür gibt es besondere Markierungen am Rahmen. Die Übereinstimmung wäre ein Zufall.

Nebenbei, 1977 gab es noch kein BACS/LEP.

• it is possible that my revolver was not initially manufactured as LEP, because all the pieces are the same in the fire version. The only LEP pieces are the cylinder and the barrel. These two pieces can be easily replaced. Maybe the frame of my revolver belonged to a firearm in 1977.