Gamo Expo 2100

Es gibt 3 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 18.513 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag (28. Januar 2007 um 17:02) ist von Daniel_79.

• Hello guys,

First tread i write in this forum, well anyway.

I have an Gamo Expo 2100 air rifle that i have had since 1993 and i wonder if any of you guys have one or knows about it?
    As far as i know Gamo doesn´t make this model anymore and i have never seen another one exept my own.

/// Daniel

• Hello,

I believe that this model is originally named "Gamo 2100 Expomatic". It features a 25 shot magazine and has 175m/s in cal. 4,5mm.
    The prices I found differ from ~130$ up to 250$. The explosion-diagramms from Chambers Gunmakers name a "Expomatic 2001", but no 2100. Please look at this diagram and tell us if this models are identic.

It would be helpful if you could specify what exactly you are looking for.

Regards,
    Georg

"Als erste zivilisierte Nation haben wir ein Waffenregistrierungsgesetz. Unsere Straßen werden dadurch sicherer werden; unsere Polizei wird effizienter und die Welt wird unserem Beispiel in die Zukunft folgen!"
    (Adolf Hitler, Reichsparteitag am 15.09.1935)

• I did take a look at the explosion-diagramm of the Expomatic 2001 and it looks like my rifle very good. The name Expo 2100 seems to be very unusual since i have never found it anywhere else.
    As you could see at the picture above it says Expo 2100 too.
    It maybe is an error from the maker, it should maybe say 2001 but they stamped it wrong and became 2100 instead.
    But the strange thing is that it says "Gamo Expo 2100" on the box too.
    My rifle is an single shooter too.

I´m not looking for anything special rather than if there is anyone else that owns or have seen Expo 2100 before, my rifle is the only one ever i come across.

/// Daniel